Does Miami score over 25 this week?

If you’re throwing for 600 yards on under 60 attempts, you’re the best quarterback in the country and you have the best receivers in the country too. It’s really rare to average over 10 per attempt when you’re throwing a high volume .
It was an obvious exaggeration, so I thought on the obvious part. Point being, if you're going to be throwin 57 and 46 times, then your passing yards are of course going to be higher

Advertisement
If we have a good injury report on game day I take the over on 25 points. Lots of room for improvement and a healthy guy to supplement the emerging playmakers can do it.

The two best passing games of the season have been without Restrepo.
Great point, but I think they were trying to establish the run early, maybe even to a fault. Not sure that had anything to do with X being available.

Mario takes the early FG against UNC and its going to OT. FGs will absolutely win you games in the CoRstal
There are a ton of individual plays and decisions. My issue has been the three runs and one throw on 4th attempt to scoring TDs. We don't have the BOSSES upfront to push guys around with stacked boxes. Heck, we didn't even use 37/73 Cooper as an H-Back for a number of the attempts when we know he MOVES bodies. It was just an overall comment... we can't win if we can't score more TDs!

Advertisement
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

We are likely to get back to the scoring ability we showed against MTSU. 30 plus point and the offense was clicking. Looking forward to it

We are likely to get back to the scoring ability we showed against MTSU. 30 plus point and the offense was clicking. Looking forward to it
It hurts to say this, but it seems to me the only way this O scores 30+ is if we give up 40+ and are forced to air it out. Otherwise, we will just go slow and try to use the clock to beat our opponent. Hasn't worked yet, but some coaches just love proving they can get that square peg into a round hole. Like my niece said when she was 3, "I MAKES it fit!" Yeah, so will our coaches.

I swear, if our staff could get one 60 minute drive and set up for a game winning FG with no time left, that is what they'd do. Of course, we'd miss the kick and lose in OT when the other team scores a TD on one play.

Advertisement
Hate that our team is so shallow that whole schemes hinge on the health of one man.

Passing game tanks with Restrepo out.
Running game tanks with Parish out.
Passing defense tanks with Ivey in.

The skill/experience gap between starters and bench is too wide.

Yup. Welcome to two decades of incompetence. The two-deep is NOWHERE close to where it needs to be, yet fans still scream about ACC championships and "15-0!" this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last I checked O/U on Miami points is 33.5. I'm considering a large $ bet there. Went small on the VT/Miami under last week and regret not putting more down there.
Hard to imagine we get there.

25 I could see. Not 34 though...

Duke always matches up well with us , it will be a battle between beating ourselves and Duke.

We will make it very close, I don’t care what our lead will be if any we will make it close to the end.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back