Does D’Eriq King have a chance to get drafted as a QB

Down side is he's like 23/24 years old and is projecting as a slot receiver.

Upside is next year heisman is wide open, no other stud qbs that I can think of (lawrence and osu qb will be gone) and I think overall we return alot and should be better offensively. The OLine and receivers should be better which should make his numbers be better and maybe people think he has a shot to be a QB?
That’s not a downside most Qbs are like -around that age when they enter the league ..Burrow from LSU last year is a good example

Advertisement
Like everyone always say, all you need is one team to fall in love with you.
Russell Wilson and Kyler Murray have paved the way for shorter athletic QBs.
So he'll get a chance, but if he comes back and balls next year he can go from mid round to first round.

Last edited:
We heard about a dozen times tyesterday that King wanted to come to Miami to win a championship. We've also heard he's set on playing quarterback. It's not impossible to see him coming back to further his goals.
Not far fetched at all

From a Texas King homer that thinks he should leave and move to the slot. Yeah I love Miami but Miami bag game isn't even on par with Houston's.

Advertisement
Likely drafted and potential 2nd-3rd string. Does not have the arm or leg talent the shorter QBs have that make them successful in the league. He’s a good player and hope he proves me wrong

Advertisement
Back