Does Culture Flowe from Geography?

I mean if there was one coach I think could pull a kid like that it's Field. He's the only ace we have on the entire staff.

Need the season to start. Need to win and need media coverage.

We forgetting about how Enos has basically hand picked his QBs since he’s been here? He came in late and snatched up his QB for the 19 Class, locked up an elite 2020 and has gotten an Elite 2021 5 Star QB to visit multiple times on his own dime.

Advertisement
Lmao

My dude, bless your heart. You just went back almost 20 years. You proved my point, thank you.
You said we never, simply saying we have. I'm not saying necessarily you, but this fanbase is so backwards. In every big time recruits thread ppl are saying we cant land the big dogs, he ain't coming then at the same time say we should be in the playoffs lol. Arthur Brown is from the midwest, 5 star. It is possible that we land Flowe. If we land him great, if not then it is what it is lol.

We don't? DJ William's wasn't rated, I forgot my bad
[/QUOTE] Just insisted on being the dumbass, huh?

Was my thinking as well. Flower has to be looking at all the LB’s who have starters minutes are heading out the door after this season giving him front row access to a starting spot as a frosh for 2020, provided h comes here and beats out the competition. But if any team has the playing minutes to be had that’s a legit school on the East Coast, it’s Miami.

I'm pretty sure he'll be a starter at any school he goes to, Clemson included, unless that team is starting 3 or 4 early round NFL talents.

Advertisement
Y would I do that? That's like using logic. I don't have time for that at 5:30am right before I go to bed. The 🤣🤣
Because you look dumb as **** questioning my post that’s made as a joke to what was said earlier in the thread. :hammering-head:

Because you look dumb as **** questioning my post that’s made as a joke to what was said earlier in the thread. :hammering-head:
I guess you didn't see the sarcasm in my post like I didn't in yours. It's cool, I'll be dumb but we all grown enough. No need for the name calling my G, respect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Georgia insider did a DREAM class and had Noah Sewell in there but not Flowe.

He must have some Intel to feel as if Flowe isn't as high on them as some may thought... Or they have one spot and they feel as if Sewell is more of a realistic option.

He's usually pretty plugged in. He had guys like Arik Gilbert, Darnell Washington, Jordan Burch, Avantae, Milton, Ringo, Bigsby in the dream class as well so I find it interesting that he wouldn't put the #3 player in the country in a DREAM class

Clemson/Miami battle 🤔

Advertisement
Georgia insider did a DREAM class and had Noah Sewell in there but not Flowe.

He must have some Intel to feel as if Flowe isn't as high on them as some may thought... Or they have one spot and they feel as if Sewell is more of a realistic option.

He's usually pretty plugged in. He had guys like Arik Gilbert, Darnell Washington, Jordan Burch, Avantae, Milton, Ringo, Bigsby in the dream class as well so I find it interesting that he wouldn't put the #3 player in the country in a DREAM class

Clemson/Miami battle 🤔

We need Flowe. Dude is a game changer and would instantly upgrade the defense. He’s a physical freak, leader, and just loves to hit.

I said from the get go that we would have a shot and not just a shot but a great shot. I'll go one step further now. I think we land Flowe but that is contingent on us having a very good season. We don't have to go undefeated or be in the playoffs we just have to prove that this staff is moving us in the right direction and is ultimately capable of reaching the playoffs and winning a title. Our defense needs to play well and I have no reason to expect they won't.

I truly think we have a lot going for us. Flowe has family here, he loves the area, he loves the staff and he knows that he and his brother can play here together. We are the only school that he is sure is getting an official. I'm going to say it right now. Flowe is ours to lose. His interest is and has always been genuine. We need to keep recruiting him like he is our top target up until NSD. We do that and the other things I mentioned above and we have a fantastic opportunity to earn his signature. Flowe could very well be this staffs and this eras version of DJ Williams. That 5 star LB recruit from California that nobody gave us a chance to sign that ended up signing with UM and immediately preceded a dominant run for the program. Let's hope that in this case history repeats itself.

Last edited:

The whole podcast is good but around 1:36:00 in, Rohan gives some great insight to where we stand.
RM knew about Justin since he was kid because he has a friend in the industry who is JF’s uncle.
Justin met Rohan and told him that he’s been watching his videos since he was 9 years old.
UM coaches set Rohan up to meet Justin but he had no idea he was Flowe’s idol.
Flowe wants to be a Cane but we need to do our part.

Advertisement
Back