Does anyone miss this?

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
277bc2becf66b6bd15a7b3b86b1c087e.gif

Advertisement
Obviously the problem is he's got his dozen pages on a ring. He should get them bound like a proper book, and his D will be right as rain.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd be willing to pay money to fly banners advocating for Houston to fire him he doesn't deserve to work as a defensive coach at any level of football.

Advertisement
Those aren't play cards, guys... No-D only had like four plays. Those are affirmation cards. They say things like, "cheer up, sunshine," "you're the most clever man I know. love, mom," and "just because you bend, doesn't mean you'll break... again."

Advertisement
Those aren't play cards, guys... No-D only had like four plays. Those are affirmation cards. They say things like, "cheer up, sunshine," "you're the most clever man I know. love, mom," and "just because you bend, doesn't mean you'll break... again."

"Pick up AL's dry clean"

I tried to be patient, I really did, but it was disgusting to watch our D play bend but don't break D over and over. The picture of our D in some bizarre prevent D on the goal line against GT was so telling. It was the single dumbest thing I have ever seen in a football game. Any number of us could have called a better defense in that situation.

Why in the world would Houston want that? It simply isn't logical.

Advertisement
Back