Does anyone miss this?

277bc2becf66b6bd15a7b3b86b1c087e.gif

proxy.php
Lmao. Perfect summation of those years.

Advertisement
so glad that era is done but I do miss the WEZ meme threads of those 2 clowns that we would have on a weekly basis. Numbed the pain a bit.

I had a chance to sit down with Coach D'Onofrio for a couple hours and watch film with him. I can assure you that he's an excellent coach who knows defense. Guy's a defensive encyclopedia.

Kinda like those encyclopedia sets you find at a thrift store for $2. Outdated, with many of their facts later proven to be inaccurate.

Those aren't play cards, guys... No-D only had like four plays. Those are affirmation cards. They say things like, "cheer up, sunshine," "you're the most clever man I know. Love, Al" and "just because you bend, doesn't mean you'll break... again."

FIFY

Advertisement
I had no idea what this thread was going to be about but I knew when I saw [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION] was the OP I knew it would be GOLD!

op did not disappoint

Fvck gorlden and dorito

Advertisement
Dorito's turning the page because there was nothing written on the page he was turning away from.

Donofrio forget that there was nothing written on the page he was turning to as well. In fact, his whole playbook was a set of pages with absolutely nothing written on them.

I wonder if half of his playbook said to deliberately let the opponent get points. It's like he was deliberately trying to sabotage the team.

Last edited:
I had no idea what this thread was going to be about but I knew when I saw [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION] was the OP I knew it would be GOLD!

op did not disappoint

Fvck gorlden and dorito

If you don't at the very least open a Wingz thread then you should quit the site because you're useless.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I suppose this is a long shot, but does anyone know what game that was, and what play happened at that moment? (The second video with all the reactions)

Also, thank the baby J I never got one of those gheyasfūck "tie" t-shirts. It was never even a consideration for me. I hated them the first second I laid eyes on them.

I suppose this is a long shot, but does anyone know what game that was, and what play happened at that moment? (The second video with all the reactions)

Also, thank the baby J I never got one of those gheyasfūck "tie" t-shirts. It was never even a consideration for me. I hated them the first second I laid eyes on them.

Halfback pass in the snow?

Yeah, I have no idea but I love to torture myself by thinking about that sht.

Advertisement
Back