Does anyone miss this?

mad_michael_irvin-480x270.gif

I suppose this is a long shot, but does anyone know what game that was, and what play happened at that moment? (The second video with all the reactions)

Also, thank the baby J I never got one of those gheyasfūck "tie" t-shirts. It was never even a consideration for me. I hated them the first second I laid eyes on them.

Halfback pass in the snow?

Yeah, I have no idea but I love to torture myself by thinking about that sht.

No offense gents but I swear to God you aren't real Canes fans. Do you even watch the ******* games my friends?

This was vs Virginia in 2011 in front of a completely empty Body Bag Lyfe staidum

We were 14 POINT FAVORITES!!!!...

here is a link to the game.. please watch from 43:25 until 45:35 then vomit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBfpFw0Mq6U

Absolute fvckig shambles...sorry to go all assy booger on you guys but I remember this one well.

obtw they converted the 2 point conversion as well

Last edited:
Advertisement

I suppose this is a long shot, but does anyone know what game that was, and what play happened at that moment? (The second video with all the reactions)

Also, thank the baby J I never got one of those gheyasfūck "tie" t-shirts. It was never even a consideration for me. I hated them the first second I laid eyes on them.

No offense gents but I swear to God you aren't real Canes fans. Do you even watch the ******* games my friends?

This was vs Virginia in 2011 in front of a completely empty Body Bag Lyfe staidum

Absolute fvckig shambles...sorry to go all assy booger on you guys but I remember this one well.

Honestly dude, all the disappointment and all those garbage acc games all kind of blend in to each other so it's hard to remember what game that gif is from.

LOL...that's like graduating from Harvard with the top shelf resume but you can't walk & chew gum at the same time.

I had a chance to sit down with Coach D'Onofrio for a couple hours and watch film with him. I can assure you that he's an excellent coach who knows defense. Guy's a defensive encyclopedia.

****.. who was #59 a linebacker.. gaines? dont remember his story.

had lamar miller, mike james, dorset, benjamin, hurns, asante cleveland, clive walford, tommy streeter, chase ford

Advertisement

Take a Xanax dynasty, if it was a home game I was there, not watching on TV and not looking up at the box. How exactly is anyone that was actually there going to know when the **** that was?

Advertisement
maybe they got upset because somebody changed the channel on the TV in the background to a baseball game...

Take a Xanax dynasty, if it was a home game I was there, not watching on TV and not looking up at the box. How exactly is anyone that was actually there going to know when the **** that was?

Fair enough, but I'll smoke some kush instead

That was such a depressing game nothing would help, especially when the realization of what a shīt show we had as coaches was becoming abundantly clear in only the first year. That was the prototypical Al Golden special: losing at home, as a favorite, to an inferior team. God, it still makes me want to scratch my eyes out.

Advertisement
In case nobody's mentioned it, that video right there, sums up the whole "Process" thingy.

Advertisement
Back