Does anyone know what Manny's buyout is?

Remember kids, Mark Richt gave us the greatest gift when he quit. Then we decided to pay $4,000,000 for the rights to promote our DC from a failed regime.

None of this matters by the way. Fire Manny, fire the next guy...these coaches don’t hire themselves.

Anyone concerned with firing Manny or his buyout is concerned about utter bullchit. Your concerns should be higher.

We deserve an AD who is passionate and competent. We deserve an AD who has autonomy.

Short of a miracle of miracles...Nothing changes until we do.

100% true.

Advertisement
It is true.

Nobody heard of him. Since he was a proven and well known HC and didn’t need an actual physical tangible paper resume, he didn’t have one.

He sent his Wikipedia page.

Mannnnnn. You guys gotta stop. I’m already beyond the point of depressed and the more I read about the incompetence of this administration the more I want to cry. Why don’t Blake james and his cronies just go ahead and get pink ***** hats and wear them around campus already?! For Christ’s sake!

And there are people on here saying “too soon” for a banner calling for these ***** foots??? If anything.... it’s TOO LATE!

Mannnnnn. You guys gotta stop. I’m already beyond the point of depressed and the more I read about the incompetence of this administration the more I want to cry. Why don’t Blake james and his cronies just go ahead and get pink ***** hats and wear them around campus already?! For Christ’s sake!

And there are people on here saying “too soon” for a banner calling for these ***** foots??? If anything.... it’s TOO LATE!

Although I hate Blake James, what he represents and have been saying so for numerous years now; I don't blame him (per se) for having no idea who Coach L was at the time.

Blake wasn't the AD at the time at the time this actual event transpired. Blake was in the athletic department but he wasn't the AD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back