Does anyone know what Manny's buyout is?

Oh forgot to mention. He had to send them his wiki page cause they had no clue who he was. The coach was that took an obscure team in GMU to the final four and was one of the biggest sports stories of that year had to send an Athletic Department of a P5 school his wiki page.
LMAO

Our school runs a tremendous charity. We employ those who would be unable to find work. We give and provide money to the extreme incompetent. It is an endless cycle.

Advertisement
Fan base too. He had no clue the fan base was fed up. People lost their **** after the LSU loss and this dumb **** is so out of touch he didnt realize that hiring manny was a year one do or die decision.

School is run by a bunch of incompetents. They fancy themselves intelligent and tout the school ranking but the school holds no stature among the schools they’d like to compare themselves to. Duke, UVA, etc laugh at them. So they suck academically and athletically. Great management going on all around.
Get rid of the b*t*h first. Not impressed with Frenk either. This university is going belly up in a few years under those two,

Advertisement
They’re hypocrites and fake SJWs. You think a real SJW would think it is fair to employ your incompetent, unqualified, mouth breathing son as a coach or would they cry nepotism!
It’s been going on for the longest time. Golden with Dorito, Richt wirh his son, manny and Blake being fishing buddies, isn’t the new baseball coach the son of a booster?

Cronyism, nepotism, favoritisms, they’ve run the gamut at this school. They’re a bunch of self righteous pieces of ****.

LMAO, one of the best stories I’ve heard. Heard coach L tell it on a local DC radio show. They have people running the athletics department that aren’t really interested in sports. Whole thing is a **** show.

Lol at Hillary Bass and Jennifer Strawley sitting on the coaching searches meeting back in 2015, scratching coaches off the list cause of toxic masculinity or whatever other SJW **** they believe. And lol at bringing in two former players as tokens to pretend like they actually want an informed opinion.
Unfortunately, I believe this is accurate. God forbid we have those 2 or anyone else with a social agenda on the committee making football decisions next time.

Advertisement
Unfortunately, I believe this is accurate. God forbid we have those 2 or anyone else with a social agenda on the committee making football decisions next time.
They’re there to make sure their SJW agenda is met. They will always be there and will always overrule anyone that has an informed opinion or cares about winning. They’re to make sure they strangle the life out of the program, nothing more nothing less

Dude, you do realize Mofungo is Puerto Rican... you mean Fufu.
I’m in the DR and I’m eating mongu for breakfast daily which is the Dominican version of mofungo but it’s boiled not fried. Is there a Cuban version of this stuff?

Advertisement
They’re there to make sure their SJW agenda is met. They will always be there and will always overrule anyone that has an informed opinion or cares about winning. They’re to make sure they strangle the life out of the program, nothing more nothing less
I guess the real money people just don’t give a shît and let them do what they want to a degree. I’m despondent for the future.

I’m in the DR and I’m eating mongu for breakfast daily which is the Dominican version of mofungo but it’s boiled not fried. Is there a Cuban version of this stuff?
Yea... the Cuban version is fufu and it's boiled, and it differs from the Rican mofongo since they fry the plantains… never had DR version... is it good?

Advertisement
Dude, I make a fufu-mofongo invention where I first boil, then fry, then bake the plantains with onions and garlic and with chicaron pieces... I've had people tell me it's the best they've had.
Bruh....I go to a place (Foodtruck) here in Orlando atleast once a week for his MoFungo....(W/ fried Pork Chunks)...First bite and you want to jump up and start slapping people....

Oh forgot to mention. He had to send them his wiki page cause they had no clue who he was. The coach that took an obscure team in GMU to the final four and was one of the biggest sports stories of that year had to send an Athletic Department of a P5 school his wiki page.
LMAO
Dear god. I really don’t want to believe you, but I’m afraid I do.

It’s been going on for the longest time. Golden with Dorito, Richt wirh his son, manny and Blake being fishing buddies, isn’t the new baseball coach the son of a booster?

Cronyism, nepotism, favoritisms, they’ve run the gamut at this school. They’re a bunch of self righteous pieces of ****.

Gino and Paul DiMare.

Advertisement
Back