Does anyone know what Manny's buyout is?

Bruh....I go to a place (Foodtruck) here in Orlando atleast once a week for his MoFungo....(W/ fried Pork Chunks)...First bite and you want to jump up and start slapping people....
Yea it's good shiit, especially with the fatback fried chunks. I wish you were in Miami so you could try my version.... I mix it with the pork chunks at the baking stage.

Advertisement
Remember kids, Mark Richt gave us the greatest gift when he quit. Then we decided to pay $4,000,000 for the rights to promote our DC from a failed regime.

None of this matters by the way. Fire Manny, fire the next guy...these coaches don’t hire themselves.

Anyone concerned with firing Manny or his buyout is concerned about utter bullchit. Your concerns should be higher.

We deserve an AD who is passionate and competent. We deserve an AD who has autonomy.

Short of a miracle of miracles...Nothing changes until we do.
That’s on the AD. The powers that be need to exercise those powers. Shouldn’t need to walk anyone through this.

Advertisement
Yea... the Cuban version is fufu and it's boiled, and it differs from the Rican mofongo since they fry the plantains… never had DR version... is it good?
Love it. It’s boiled and mashed like potatoes. They have a breakfast called tres golpes where comes with eggs (I do fried), a marinated/pickled onion escabeche, a piece of fried cheese and a piece of fried salami. I always order avocado if it doesn’t come with it. I am posting a pic of it from a place in Santiago here:

569FEAD4-2C90-4E7B-BA3F-0F1CBB064E6B.jpeg

@caneinorlando check it out.

Here’s another one. I’m addicted to this shît:

48A6D158-6644-4B79-AB90-77A8C370B986.jpeg

Last edited:
Love it. It’s boiled and mashed like potatoes. They have a breakfast called tres golpes where are t comes with eggs (I do fried), a marinated/pickled onion escabeche, a piece of fried cheese and a piece of fried salami. I always order avocado if it doesn’t come with it. I am posting a pic of it from a place in Santiago here:

View attachment 99881
BTW... thanks for the diversion topic as I'm sick to my stomach about the ******* defense, the kickers and the coaching and the whole state of UM football.

About that plate... it looks very interesting... I would love to try it out. But LOL... you eat that for breakfast? And I agree the avocadoes are the bomb dude, I love'em with latin food.

Advertisement
Love it. It’s boiled and mashed like potatoes. They have a breakfast called tres golpes where comes with eggs (I do fried), a marinated/pickled onion escabeche, a piece of fried cheese and a piece of fried salami. I always order avocado if it doesn’t come with it. I am posting a pic of it from a place in Santiago here:

View attachment 99881

Here’s another one. I’m addicted to this shît:

View attachment 99884
Bro... have you tried a desert they have in DR where they make like a candied hollowed out grapefruit and fill it with dulce de leche? It's outrageous. I had a Dominican employee who would bring me those from the island years ago. I don't remember what it's called.

Bro... have you tried a desert they have in DR where they make like a candied hollowed out grapefruit and fill it with dulce de leche? It's outrageous. I had a Dominican employee who would bring me those from the island years ago. I don't remember what it's called.
Dulce de toronjas

Advertisement
Advertisement
The MH reported he is being paid 3.1 this year and it increases slightly over the next four years. If we guess he gets 75% of unpaid salary that would be about $9M. That sounds way high for a first time HC. Does anyone know the real number?

Man if we had SEC money that’d be an easy buyout. Lol

Blake James still has a job because he has cleaned up the program. Not advocating keeping him but someone asked how he still has a job. Sure the president enjoys not hearing news about Miami players being arrested. If it wasn't for that I'm sure he would have been gone a while ago. Keep in mind if Manny is fired at the end of the season. You can bet Blake will be right beside him in the firing squad. Been a disaster on the football side.

Advertisement
Back