Does anyone know if players actually read Canesinsight?

anandris

Recruit
Perusing through the Frierson thread made me wonder if some of the cryptic tweets and snaps that players send out are truly just to rile up the board and for their own entertainment. Are players aware of Canesinsight and do you think/know if they really read through posts and maybe even have burner accounts? @apfenny3 I would be interested to hear your thoughts on this and any info/stories about players on Canesinsight that you'd be willing to share.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes there have been tweets over the years (especially after a thread is made) indicating that players do read it.
So does Michael Ryan Ruiz from ESPN - so reveal yourself Mike.

Advertisement
Heck yea! I was watching college football live on ESPN and I swear it sounded like they got some info from CIS.

Advertisement
Perusing through the Frierson thread made me wonder if some of the cryptic tweets and snaps that players send out are truly just to rile up the board and for their own entertainment. Are players aware of Canesinsight and do you think/know if they really read through posts and maybe even have burner accounts? @apfenny3 I would be interested to hear your thoughts on this and any info/stories about players on Canesinsight that you'd be willing to share.
I’ve been a member of the board since high school and would be on here religiously but never posted until after I was done playing here. Some players certainly read stuff on here but I don’t think they use their twitters to troll posters here

Advertisement
I know of multiple recruits in past classes & as well as 2020/21 who read the board & every single one of them just laugh at it, none of them really take it seriously.

That's why when people like to blame fans for recruiting that's always just coming from the brown nosers who never wanna hold coaches accountable. 99.9% of recruits don't give 2 fcks about what fans say on message boards.

CEC.jpg

Advertisement
Back