Does anyone know if players actually read Canesinsight?

Advertisement
They definitely read this. I can sense it. I think even recruits read it to. It was confirmed to me when someone made a thread of ACL list after the AH ditched us and croots were showing each other on twitter. I do hope most of them are smart enough to not take what most say, seriously.

I also think fans of other teams read this site to (They find this board way to easily). Mainly because this is a recruiting board but I don't blame 'em for sticking around. Some of y'all hilarious.

We have a cutthroat fan base that eats each other.

classic thread.

The Rosier family reads and posts. Want to know who they are? Just look at who gave me all of the thumbs down and called me those names. ;)
5901d93bf02ca876067926.gif

Perfect timing for gif. Plus rep though.

Perusing through the Frierson thread made me wonder if some of the cryptic tweets and snaps that players send out are truly just to rile up the board and for their own entertainment. Are players aware of Canesinsight and do you think/know if they really read through posts and maybe even have burner accounts? @apfenny3 I would be interested to hear your thoughts on this and any info/stories about players on Canesinsight that you'd be willing to share.
They also post. A few posted in this thread

Advertisement
I know of multiple recruits in past classes & as well as 2020/21 who read the board & every single one of them just laugh at it, none of them really take it seriously.

That's why when people like to blame fans for recruiting that's always just coming from the brown nosers who never wanna hold coaches accountable. 99.9% of recruits don't give 2 fcks about what fans say on message boards.

Let me get this straight...it is your claim that "Multiple recruits in past classes & as well as 2020/21 who read the board & every single one of them just laugh at it, none of them really take it seriously."

Okay! Then name each and every one of the "multiple recruits" you reference. After all, if they don't take seriously what is posted on this message board then they are sure as **** not going to mind you sharing their names.

Yet, you may be trying to make a larger point when stating; "Multiple recruits read the board & every single one of them just laugh at it, none of them really take it seriously."

In other words, those recruits know that the HERD members post bullshyt, lies, half-truths, unfounded rumors, and an assortment of crappola, thus they know not to believe any of it.

The above is precisely the point I and others have been making and now a full fledge HERD member verified my/our beliefs.

But, here's the problem, the BS the HERD members posts here gets passed around beyond this message board as facts and then take on a life of their own. Idiotic opinions, rumors and lies become facts. ALL RECRUITING KILLERS!!!

The HERD swears that their actions on this message board and others like it were major factors in removing Coker, Shannon, Golden, and Richt.

Yet, they use the same tactics (hate, lies, made up rumors) 24/7/365 concerning every facet of the football program concerning all players, coaches, athletic director, prospective players and want you to believe this 15-year assault hasn't badly damaged recruiting.

No one who is being honest believes that LIE!!!

Deejay Dallas made a humorous Twitter response to this board calling him fat last off season. Players don't really give a **** about what we post. Neither does administration or coaches. Despite what the banner crowd thinks.
Lol

You cats been saying this since Coker was here. Banners 4, Corches 0.

UM’s AD cares only one thing, and that is avoiding attention. If the fans didn’t weigh in, Jon Richt would be our OC next season.

Advertisement
Deejay Dallas made a humorous Twitter response to this board calling him fat the last offseason.

How could ANYONE attack Deejay Dallas even if he grew to the size of Haystack Calhoun, or for that matter, Rosie O'Donnell?

Deejay is old school all Cane. He would literally give his life for the team.

Yet, the HERD, Mob, Confederacy of Dunces, Nitwit Brigade had to invent something to criticize and attack the kid. Because that's what they do!

Folks, if the Canes are going to ever again reach the top rung of college football this 15-year war against all things Canes football, courtesy of the aforementioned haters, must be extinguished.

This is truly a question of; are you going to be part of the solution or continue to be part of the crippling problem.

Imagine if the same energy expended to tear the program down was directed in a positive direction by talking the program up to prospective recruits and their families.

Advertisement
Back