Does anyone know if players actually read Canesinsight?

Advertisement
He's best friends with this guy...

View attachment 75561
I am generally curious about a ton of posters on here. Where they are from, what they are like, if I didn’t put the plug in the jug could I drink 800 beers with them? Kids, family, young, old. NY/NJ, you are a hot button topic in my head. Would love to know what the F$&CK you are actually like. I mean that in a non threatening normal way bro. Are Gogeta and Libertycity my age? The friggin’ Franchise, he is another dude I need more info on.

@GuptaKnows ... You killed Kenny! Please... Don't shoot the messenger with the angry red emoji. I've spoken with ny and am passing it on.

Lol it's only fun to kill Kenny. I'd never shoot a messenger like yourself. You're a legend around these parts. Just frustrated with the mods. Same way I was when they f-ucked with CD's post in that thread. Speaking of which, do you know if he is ever coming back?

Advertisement
Deejay Dallas made a humorous Twitter response to this board calling him fat last off season. Players don't really give a **** about what we post. Neither does administration or coaches. Despite what the banner crowd thinks.

I am generally curious about a ton of posters on here. Where they are from, what they are like, if I didn’t put the plug in the jug could I drink 800 beers with them? Kids, family, young, old. NY/NJ, you are a hot button topic in my head. Would love to know what the F$&CK you are actually like. I mean that in a non threatening normal way bro. Are Gogeta and Libertycity my age? The friggin’ Franchise, he is another dude I need more info on.
We had a thread a while back where people posted how they became Cane fans. Ny is gone for 3 months so he can't respond. He is younger than you would think for a dude with Warren Zevon as his avitar.

People have posted bits and pieces about life things, myself included. There are actually a lot of good people on this board...as crazy as that may seem. I've gotten to know some over time.

Perusing through the Frierson thread made me wonder if some of the cryptic tweets and snaps that players send out are truly just to rile up the board and for their own entertainment. Are players aware of Canesinsight and do you think/know if they really read through posts and maybe even have burner accounts? @apfenny3 I would be interested to hear your thoughts on this and any info/stories about players on Canesinsight that you'd be willing to share.
I hope not that would cost Miami a lot of recruits. if they do. this board is horrible no way would anyone want to play for a fanbase like this board then maybe that is why our class is 34th or worse in most ranking systems. they read the board decided anywhere else is better

Advertisement
We aren’t that important or famous.... yet lol

You forget Pete did podcast with some of these recruits so they absolutely know about this board. Another reason mods need to be better about regulating things that negatively impact the program spouted on this board at times.

Lol it's only fun to kill Kenny. I'd never shoot a messenger like yourself. You're a legend around these parts. Just frustrated with the mods. Same way I was when they f-ucked with CD's post in that thread. Speaking of which, do you know if he is ever coming back?
Lol... I'm a total ****** mess. I hope CD does start posting again but I really don't know. He stopped messaging a couple of us the day he stopped posting. When he was banned for a week for trashing Jobe, he didnt return for a month. I think he gets mad and shuts down.

It's a shame but there was no public owning up and apology just infractions against the two of us for insulting an unknown mod in the aftermath. He has a right to be ****ed. I still wish he'd get back in here.

They definitely read this. I can sense it. I think even recruits read it to. It was confirmed to me when someone made a thread of ACL list after the AH ditched us and croots were showing each other on twitter. I do hope most of them are smart enough to not take what most say, seriously.

I also think fans of other teams read this site to (They find this board way to easily). Mainly because this is a recruiting board but I don't blame 'em for sticking around. Some of y'all hilarious.

We have a cutthroat fan base that eats each other.

Advertisement
We had a thread a while back where people posted how they became Cane fans. Ny is gone for 3 months so he can't respond. He is younger than you would think for a dude with Warren Zevon as his avitar.

People have posted bits and pieces about life things, myself included. There are actually a lot of good people on this board...as crazy as that may seem. I've gotten to know some over time.
I am pretty confident I would get along with a bunch of dudes on this board and know there are good people here. Canes fans man. I live 1,500 miles away with two kids so I will not be hanging out anytime soon. Although, I do have to take my dude to a game.

It's a shame but there was no public owning up and apology just infractions against the two of us for insulting an unknown mod in the aftermath. He has a right to be ****ed. I still wish he'd get back in here.

Completely agree. This place feels a little bit more empty without the Butch Davis avatar and someone invoking Butch's Law.

Advertisement
I am pretty confident I would get along with a bunch of dudes on this board and know there are good people here. Canes fans man. I live 1,500 miles away with two kids so I will not be hanging out anytime soon. Although, I do have to take my dude to a game.
Are you overseas? We have guys from New Zealand, Australia, England, Italy and Puerto Rico posting here.

It was weird listening to him talk about it today in the local hour. He just did his typical “you don’t get the show” shtick.
I can't listen to him so I don't. I can't support a Miami guy or really anyone who does us they way he does. He seems fake.

Advertisement
Back