Doc Holliday

sml

Redshirt Freshman
...is one coach I have not heard a lot of people mention as a good candidate for head coach at Miami. I will say, that my top candidates would be Butch, Dantonio, and Herman; but Doc Holliday is pretty intriguing. He is doing pretty well at Marshall, he is noted to being a top recruiter and is well known in Florida, and he has coached under Urban Meyer (bonus). What are your thoughts about him?

Advertisement
unless you are talking about val kilmer in tombstone i dont think so:

giphy.gif

Maybe because he's a complete scumbag that has only had success because he cheats and coaches at an institution with academic standards that'd make most Juco's blush.

Don't think too many local coaches love the guy. I remember Marcus Forston calling him "snake eyes" during his recruitment

Advertisement
we will be placed on probation the instant his tippy toe meets MIA soil. not even the whole foot.

I remember the day after Golden got canned, our good friends at ESPN were suggesting him as a viable candidate. Lol. Those guys, ... always looking out for our best interests!

Advertisement
I remember the day after Golden got canned, our good friends at ESPN were suggesting him as a viable candidate. Lol. Those guys, ... always looking out for our best interests!

Hahaha. They'd have an Outside the Lines dedicated to how out of control our program is ready to air within a month.

Advertisement
they literally take the kids who dont qualify anywhere else. He isn't a good recruiter. Marshall is just the only option for half of his roster if they dont want to go JUCO

Advertisement
Back