Dobard

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
Good kid. Early commitment, loves the U. Pretty cool moment there at the end of the game.

Advertisement
I was waiting for the announcers to say something, but I guess they didn't do their homework

Dobard was like Rudy out there. You know if Rudy had actually made real plays and wasn't a ****** human being.

Advertisement
He has legitimate talent there. Big, fast and tough. If he stays with it he can have a surprise career like Shields, Swoope and Waters.

He has legitimate talent there. Big, fast and tough. If he stays with it he can have a surprise career like Shields, Swoope and Waters.

Wait, what?

How are Swoope and Waters even in the same stratosphere as Shields? Shields is an All-Pro.

Advertisement

Wait, what?

How are Swoope and Waters even in the same stratosphere as Shields? Shields is an All-Pro.

They are all guys who get paid for playing a different position than they played in college.

Advertisement
Dobard got the most pressure in his limited minutes out of any of the dline today

Advertisement
Love him cause he loves the u same as us.....i dont even care if he didnt do a **** thing here.

Team is really missing Djax and Patchan. Hopefully Dobard can be that guy until they are back.

Advertisement
Back