Dobard Ready For A Big Year

Advertisement
I'm not usually into the offseason pics of dudes but I seen this on itu and dobard looks like a new man.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB2_C6DEdlV/

maybe so but is still third on depth chart at te. njoku and herndon are just better players. dobard is a nice blocker at te but njoku and herndon are much better all around players.
Dobard can make plays in the passing game if they give him the ball... He really should be a redshirt junior this year but golden and the staff f_cked him up pretty much. Dobard is a team player and can make plays if called upon plus he is one the main reasons Gerald Willis was able to come to the U... He personally vouched for Willis to be able to come here and is looking out for him.

Instagram lies.

Regardless, he still has a chance to make an impact here. I'm pulling for him. We need production and even though Njoku showed a lot of promise, we need results, especially helping out our OL.

I'm not usually into the offseason pics of dudes but I seen this on itu and dobard looks like a new man.

maybe so but is still third on depth chart at te. njoku and herndon are just better players. dobard is a nice blocker at te but njoku and herndon are much better all around players.
Dobard can make plays in the passing game if they give him the ball... He really should be a redshirt junior this year but golden and the staff f_cked him up pretty much. Dobard is a team player and can make plays if called upon plus he is one the main reasons Gerald Willis was able to come to the U... He personally vouched for Willis to be able to come here and is looking out for him.

i like dobard. is the best blocking te on team. he just doesn't have the speed, njoku or herndon have or hands. miami is loaded at te. on alot of teams he would probably be number 1 te but at miami is the third best option is all.

pretty sure he was 1st on the depth chart last season despite the emergence of njoku and herndon. time will tell. let's see what he can along with every other player can do under a real coaching staff before we go all wannabe NFL scout on them

Advertisement
So in the last week this board has touted T. Gray and now Dobard, our 4th string RB and 3rd string TE, calling for "big years" from both.

******* meet me somewhere.

^ yeah, except he was the starting tight end last season and will probably be first on the depth chart again this year.

Dobard actually didn't start any of the final 5 games. Not surprising considering he was suspended for a while.

Look, I hope the guy gets out of whatever doghouse he was in and stops eating everything in sight. I expect him to contribute. Definitely not expecting him to have any kind of big year.

hope his hard work pays off, but don't see him passing Herndon or Njoku

This. Dobard is a decent blocking TE, but is nowhere near Herndon or Njoku in receiving and athletic ability.

I'm happy he's lost some weight, but it's a year too late for me.

PS - Still not over his 3rd quarter fumble in the FSU game two years ago...

Herndon is more of an Hback than a TE.

Dobard is an inline TE. Njoku is a move/split TE.

There's playing time for all three if they want it.

Advertisement
One thing I'll give Fatbish Dotard credit for is keeping Gerald Willis in check in a big city. Major props to Stan for that.

Little off topic, but who was the kid(TE) from Plant I think that went to UGA? Might have been #1 ranked TE at the time? That's who I thought Dobard would become. These pictures show you what a complete shatshow the last admin was, its crazy. I really hope bad things happen to AG & MD.

Go Canes!

Big Head Orson Charles. He was a Hybrid. Lasted a couple years at Bengals
They actually moved him to fullback after his first year in Cincinnati.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back