Dobard Ready For A Big Year

Advertisement
Love this guy. He's been nothing but a champion since he's been here. Glad he got to pull the Folden gravy feeding tube out. He will be infinitely better without carrying that sloppy gut.

Im pulling for Dobard to have a solid year, he's probably our best blocking TE. Glad to see he's focus on having a big year and the loss of weight should help him in our passing attack.

Advertisement
Good for him. Like to see him at 250 lbs rather than 262. Needs better speed and fitness to get involved as a pass catcher.

Also, he has been WAY too undisplined in terms of penalties. Sloppy. Many stupid penalties.

C'Mon D!

He had that Golden Fat

But but Swasey was the best....lmao.... Our new S&C program is doin work...focusing on Speed and endurance....seems like the old staff had everyone on a OLine weight training regiment... big, strong and slow

Advertisement
Little off topic, but who was the kid(TE) from Plant I think that went to UGA? Might have been #1 ranked TE at the time? That's who I thought Dobard would become. These pictures show you what a complete shatshow the last admin was, its crazy. I really hope bad things happen to AG & MD.

Go Canes!

Kids a good player. I'm giving all the kids do overs in physical conditioning and play knowing they were dealing with complete and utter idiots their entire college careers.

Little off topic, but who was the kid(TE) from Plant I think that went to UGA? Might have been #1 ranked TE at the time? That's who I thought Dobard would become. These pictures show you what a complete shatshow the last admin was, its crazy. I really hope bad things happen to AG & MD.

Go Canes!

Big Head Orson Charles. He was a Hybrid. Lasted a couple years at Bengals

Go Canes!

Big Head Orson Charles. He was a Hybrid. Lasted a couple years at Bengals

That's the guy. Thank you Hater.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Seems clear to me that Dobard is one of the more likable guys on the team, the first one with his nose in any scrums or having his teammates' backs type of dude. He probably had a lot to do with getting Willis here and keeping him out of Hannibal Lector prison. He's not a bad player either. Hoping for big things for him this year, love guys like that.

Dobard is clearly a leader in the team and an old school Cane in many ways. Hope he has a great year and gets paid.

Advertisement
Kid is slow, has suspect hands, is obviously lazy and fat. One photo doesn't change my mind on him. Show it to me on the field ******.

hope his hard work pays off, but don't see him passing Herndon or Njoku

This. Dobard is a decent blocking TE, but is nowhere near Herndon or Njoku in receiving and athletic ability.

I'm happy he's lost some weight, but it's a year too late for me.

PS - Still not over his 3rd quarter fumble in the FSU game two years ago...

He's the best blocking TE by a wide margin so he's going to be on the field quite a bit. Can't hurt to involve him in the passing game more since he's going to be out there anyway. He's nowhere near the downfield threat that Njoku is but that doesn't mean he can't have a productive season. I'm curious as to how Richt will incorporate the TE in his offense. AT FSU his TE was an afterthought. I don't think they ever had one that caught more than ten passes in a season. At Georgia, they were used as receivers a lot more. It's clearly a position of strength on this roster, so I hope he can find creative ways to use Dobard, Herndon and Njoku.

Advertisement
Back