Dobard Ready For A Big Year

Advertisement
Good for him. Like to see him at 250 lbs rather than 262. Needs better speed and fitness to get involved as a pass catcher.

Also, he has been WAY too undisplined in terms of penalties. Sloppy. Many stupid penalties.

C'Mon D!

I really had high expectations for Dobard.

Hoping he puts together a nice season and gets to the league.

We're pretty stacked at TE right now

Hopefully he's slimming down a bit to improve his speed. Otherwise it'll be another season of being a road grater. I'm so happy the days of guys bloating up in the off-season appear to be gone.

Advertisement
I've always looked at Dobard and saw laziness. A lot of talent, but based on his physical body, laziness. Nice to see he pulled a 180. Kid looks like he's in good shape and primed to have a balling senior year.

Advertisement
Problem with Standoe last year wasn't strength/blocking...and as a TE I won't knock him for speed either...catching was the thing that made him lose playing time...

Standish has a place in our offense, but his biggest problem is he's no Njoku or Herndon. Way more dynamic and versatile. I'm pulling for the kid

Advertisement
I was hoping he might get bigger and grow into a tackle. I'd be fine if he took a RS to do it. I don't see him contributing as a TE . I sure don't see him making the pros as one.

Hoping for a productive year from him.

I get a mental erection at the thought of having 3 TEs all on the field at once (Njoku, Dobard, Herndon) in certain packages.

Dobard also needs to keep his boy Willis in check.

Advertisement
Man i saw this kid wrecking sh¡t his freshman year at greentree he had size and moved well then golden blew him up and he looked like a dam fullback we really used him wrong here

I was hoping he might get bigger and grow into a tackle. I'd be fine if he took a RS to do it. I don't see him contributing as a TE . I sure don't see him making the pros as one.

Agree...Standoe seems like the type of player you would love to be at RT (if he was bout 290)

Advertisement
Back