Dobard and Willis were a Package Deal.....

Lovely, now the Goldenites will hang on to this example of how the "cloud" hurt us... SMH

No one is hanging on, its what his mother said... what part of that dnt u guys dnt understand??? I never once said anything about Golden in the post, but a parent came out and said this about our Program.... smh

Advertisement
Matt Porter
@mattyports
Mom of transfer DT Gerald Willis told Rivals he would have signed with UM out of high school if not for "problems and the sanctions" UM had.

9:53pm*- 4 Feb 15

Man... they were High school teammates. ... Willis would have been the best DT prospect to sign with Miami since Fortson. .. Sanctions hurt us, and u knw MusChamp negatively recruited against us wvery chance he got. ..... i could imagine who else we missed on...smh
. By the way, have yall seen his mother.... Hot **** she look good...lol

Bruh...the kid got a couple women in the fam that I wouldn't mind meeting.

View attachment 29534

A couple??? Man im tryin to go to the family reunion.... lmao

Advertisement
Those edna carr boys are beasts, id take players from there anytime, straight up savages

And 90% of them don't make it through college

Examples? Because speedy and dobard are doing ok

Gerald Willis- kicked out of Florida
Joyan Williams- left Oklahoma State before first semester, on his second JUCO already.
Juwan Offray- kicked out of Oklahoma State mid-season after several run ins with coaches.
Speedy Noil- has failed 7 school related drug tests at Texas A&M but school won't do anything until he fails an NCAA test.
Joriah Tolbert- drug and gun charges before he ever stepped foot on Nebraska campus. Suspended for entire 2014 season.
Jaevon Walton- had serious mental health problem that required him to leave Nebraska before the season started.

Those edna carr boys are beasts, id take players from there anytime, straight up savages

Joyan Williams- left Oklahoma State before first semester, on his second JUCO already.
Juwan Offray- kicked out of Oklahoma State mid-season after several run ins with coaches.
Speedy Noil- has failed 7 school related drug tests at Texas A&M but school won't do anything until he fails an NCAA test.
Joriah Tolbert- drug and gun charges before he ever stepped foot on Nebraska campus. Suspended for entire 2014 season.
Jaevon Walton- had serious mental health problem that required him to leave Nebraska before the season started.
Dobard sitting here like :kaaya:

Reminds me of old school canes

Advertisement
Lovely, now the Goldenites will hang on to this example of how the "cloud" hurt us... SMH

No one is hanging on, its what his mother said... what part of that dnt u guys dnt understand??? I never once said anything about Golden in the post, but a parent came out and said this about our Program.... smh

Relax Homie. Unless you're a Goldenite, don't worry.

What I meant is that the Goldenites will use what his mom said as a justification of his poor coaching because it didn't let him recruit the same old story we are told which we know is dramatized at this point because the cloud didn't hurt us as much as people think it did, and isn't the reason we have lost to the UVA's and Pitt's of the world.

What I meant is that the Goldenites will use what his mom said as a justification of his poor coaching because it didn't let him recruit the same old story we are told which we know is dramatized at this point because the cloud didn't hurt us as much as people think it did, and isn't the reason we have lost to the UVA's and Pitt's of the world.

No one is using it as an excuse, its simply pointing out something that is a fact, and has been stated by other recruits from the past too. One thing does not have to do with the other. People here cant seem to think rationally on this issue. Its one extreme or the other. Acknowledging that the NCAA mess hurt recruiting does not change the fact that Golden has failed as an HC here and has not improved this program. The NCAA mess absolutely hurt us, but he still had more than enough talent to be a lot more successful than he has been. So its not an excuse for Golden, simply an acknowledgement that it DID affect recruits and hurt the program.

I mean we got cats in here claiming that this is somehow some sort of secret PR spin/lie by Golden. How the F*CK would Golden make this kid's mom say that? Or other recruits that have said its why they were scared away from UM? Its gotten pretty childish and ridiculous in here how people cant even discuss the issue intelligently. If anyone dares to say anything OTHER than "Golden is a worthless piece of sh*t who should die in a fire and the WOAT coach in the history of football", its like the **** Salem Witch trials.

The fact is, Golden failed. His system didn't work here. His staff did not get it done. He stubbornly refused to make changes that could have turned things around, and he fell flat on his face. Now its a matter of time and money before he's finally let go. His record speaks for itself. There is no need to guild the lilly even further with absurdities and over the top hysterics. Its ok to acknowledge that there were also other factors that have affected the program beyond Golden's shortcomings, it doesn't make you a "Goldenite" or imply you think Golden is a good HC, or that he shouldn't be fired.

Its become a game in here to see how much people can outdo one another with over the top extremes on Golden. Its unnecessary and smacks of insecurity and some desperate need to "fit in". He's a failed HC. He was not the right man for UM. Maybe at another program he would have been more successful, but at UM he flopped. He needs to go, and he will go as soon as the school can stomach his buyout.

How the F*CK would Golden make this kid's mom say that?

Well, that's actually simple. He's said it so many times, they've started to believe it as fact. Rule #1 of propaganda, my friend.

Advertisement
Golden is going to be quoting that tweeet left and right as far as proof that the NCAA sanctions and the cloud has prevented him from getting top 5 classes.

They lying

Moms wanted him to go to LSU. Golden started this **** up man.
Really?? He wanted to go to UM, but as she stated our NCAA issues stopped that... she didnt put on a spectacle like she did when Landon Collins committed to Alabama.... ****.. yall already got Golden puttin words in this kids mom's mouth...lol...smfh

Advertisement

What the **** are you even talking about? To some how make it seem like the investigation didn't hurt the program is retarded. To think it is why we went 6-7 is also retarded. Golden still can't get it done on Saturdays. Nothing more to say.

Last edited:
Man most mofos on this board a bigger bi!tch than Charles Robinson and Golden put together.

What the **** are you even talking about? To some how make it seem like the investigation didn't hurt the program is retarded. To think it is why went 6-7 is also retarded. Golden still can't get it done on Saturdays. Nothing more to say.

That's what I am saying. The sanction excuse has run its course. They still bring it up though as a defense for Golden. The sanctions have not, and do not affect his coaching ability. The sanctions also didn't hurt us enough to prevent us from competing in the Coastal. Even this year, with as bad of a class as it is, we have the number one class in the coastal. 4th in the ACC behind NC State, FSU, and Clemson. Each year we have brought in the most and best talent on our side and still fall short. The sanctions should not be an excuse for that.

You know very well that Golden supporters cling on to that excuse. Don't make it seem like they don't. Worse part, is that they do it in defense of his poor coaching ability. Completely unrelated.

Advertisement
Back