Dobard and Willis were a Package Deal.....

deerob305

Junior
Matt Porter
@mattyports
Mom of transfer DT Gerald Willis told Rivals he would have signed with UM out of high school if not for "problems and the sanctions" UM had.

9:53pm*- 4 Feb 15

Man... they were High school teammates. ... Willis would have been the best DT prospect to sign with Miami since Fortson. .. Sanctions hurt us, and u knw MusChamp negatively recruited against us wvery chance he got. ..... i could imagine who else we missed on...smh
. By the way, have yall seen his mother.... Hot **** she look good...lol

Advertisement
It may work out for the better this way. Now he knows this may be his last chance, at least at the D1 level. He should be on his best behavior.

Advertisement
Storm_clouds.jpg

Im sure he knows if he flames out here, Grambling State or Prarie View A&M are in his future.

Matt Porter
@mattyports
Mom of transfer DT Gerald Willis told Rivals he would have signed with UM out of high school if not for "problems and the sanctions" UM had.

9:53pm*- 4 Feb 15

Man... they were High school teammates. ... Willis would have been the best DT prospect to sign with Miami since Fortson. .. Sanctions hurt us, and u knw MusChamp negatively recruited against us wvery chance he got. ..... i could imagine who else we missed on...smh
. By the way, have yall seen his mother.... Hot **** she look good...lol

Bruh...the kid got a couple women in the fam that I wouldn't mind meeting.

BdAkF7YIIAAOMa_.jpg

COMPLETE BS

The sanctions were OCT 23, 2013, announced no more bowl bans, etc

He signed in JAN of 2014.
so he didn't come because Miami lost 9 scholarships over 3 years that they can use on guys who quit?

Kids flip on signing day, yet he didn't know the cloud was over?

AL GOLDEN is still playing you

Advertisement
COMPLETE BS

so he didn't come because Miami lost 9 scholarships over 3 years that they can use on guys who quit?

You would be surprised how little some kids know about their school its scary to a degree

COMPLETE BS

What? lol Golden had nothing to do with that post lol

Anyway it's interesting because i know Landon really liked us early.

COMPLETE BS

***** *** fans like you calling kids moms liars. Go **** yourself.

Advertisement
COMPLETE BS

Lol.. Golden aint playing me...you never knw what other coaches were sayin to these kids... they could have said anything to them.... im just quoting what his mother said.... obviously Dobard is the real reason he here anyway.... so it could make sense

Advertisement
Lovely, now the Goldenites will hang on to this example of how the "cloud" hurt us... SMH

Advertisement
Back