Do you want to win the coastal and Play Clemson?

Do you want to play Clemson?

• Yes

Votes: 192 86.9%
  • No

Votes: 29 13.1%

• Total voters
Advertisement
I personally say no. No need for a beat down. Would rather finish the season on a high note and get ready for next season.

What are your thoughts

you are a wimp man. If you avoid challenges in life. You’ll never reach your full potential.

whose to say it’s a beat down? The Clemson team that was 2 point conversion away from losing to UNC?

I always want to win the division and let the chips fall where they may.

but calling a beat down. Clemson has a lot to prove especially on offense. They just like most teams at the college level would have a tough time with our defense. As long as we limit our mental mistakes.

I personally say no. No need for a beat down. Would rather finish the season on a high note and get ready for next season.

What are your thoughts

Of course you want to win the Coastal and play Clemson. Go into that game loose and simply have fun .. and put up some points. UM would benefit simply by having overcome a horrible start to the season .. and actually GETTING BETTER as the season progressed. Would be a very positive happening for recruiting .. for the program. Win out .. win the Coastal .. put up POINTS against Clemson.

Advertisement
Momma says if I played for Miami and we made it the the ACC championship game against Clemson, she'd write me a medical excuse for the game so I wouldn't get my *** whooped along with all my teammates.

whats the latest on what needs to happen in order for us to win the coastal? obviously we have to win out, but what about the other teams? who am i rooting for to lose?

I say this as a full fledged porster but has OP ever had one good post or thread? Jesus of course you take the chance. First in the coastal beats last dumbass

Advertisement
It would mean we won out, which I think most of us want.

My dream is for us to somehow stomp Clemson and **** off the selection committee. One of the reasons I think they put Clemson at 5 was to avoid a situation like this. They're not entirely confident Clemson would win against the Coastal opponent (whoever it may be).

The ACC refereeing cartel will ensure that doesn't happen...

Yes I would like to win every game from here on out. We knew we would have to play Clemson regardless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If our D would play like it has the last 3 weeks, no way they blow us out. Clem$on down in the polls for a reason.

We need a bowl no matter what. Even if it's the toilet bowl (pun intended). Our young guys need all the extra reps they can get.

Personally I feel Like we matchup well against clemson this year tbh. That defense is good but it’s not how it used to be especially on that dline and Trevor Lawrence has been making mistakes all year. Plus if you win that game it could be program changing. To be the guy you have to beat the guy

Advertisement
Back