Do you put Gray at RB now?

Problem2

All-American
Premium
If he magically qualifies of course.

Or do you need to go after someone else to use Cook's scholly?

Advertisement
If he magically qualifies of course.

Or do you need to go after someone else to use Cook's scholly?

No..keep Gray as an Athlete..or move him to receiver....and don't use the scholly we got 2 RBs committed and we should be done..wait till next year when we could grad Jaques Patrick, Anderson, T.J. Simmons, or possibly Scarlett

Gray runs like a WR for mine.

If Duke, Yearby, Powell, Crawford and Edwards can't hold down the fort then we have big problems.

I thought about that actually. I say WR or RB for Gray. What does the rest of the board think?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keep him at WR or safety, I do not think he is a RB or at least won't be able to contribute next year at RB. He would be a project. We do need another RB IMO, I personally think Yearby would ideally shirt next year to gain strength and fully heal. If he is able to do that then I think he will be far more likely to reach special status. He has proven his durability over the long haul is questionable, and before anybody jumps all over my post, kid has torn his ACL and broken his ankle by the time he will graduate. That plus his size... sounds like an ideal redshirt guy, especially if we wanna get back on top

He is a running back. He has played wide receiver and did not look natural. He is a big, fast, powerful runner who belongs in the backfield.

Darren McFadden.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is a running back. He has played wide receiver and did not look natural. He is a big, fast, powerful runner who belongs in the backfield.

Darren McFadden.

417.gif

Sorry, but no way is he Darren McFadden pt 2. Look at his tape, he makes a read then usually takes off, he is always in space. It's a lot different taking handoffs than running when you have the option to throw or handoff, I just don't see a RB

Advertisement
Back