Do you need mood modifiers to enjoy sports ?

I was so drunk at this years Va tech game I fought my friend for cheering for the wrong team because I thought Miami was in white on the opening drive

Advertisement
Drinking until you can't feel feelings isn't necessary. I can understand college kids doing it that way because that's what kids do, but if you're an adult you shouldn't need to be blackout to tolerate a game imo.

Did you even watch the last 3 games last year?

This post made me laugh so loud people stared at me.

OCC spot on , when this thought came over me to post this ,I thought the same lolol but what the heck some stories may get stirred up.Hey I don't judge anybody because boy that FSU to this day people here remember it Cognac and I volatile cannot shake the after affects for days.

I missed a great game at least that's what I was told.

GOCANES

Did you even watch the last 3 games last year?

I give up pretty easily when it's obvious to me that we're not going to win. The Pitt game became way too frustrating after a while so I shut it off and followed on my phone from a distance, Clemson was over almost immediately and if I wasn't watching with other people I would've cut it off when it was 21-0. The bowl game was close enough throughout but I gave up after a while. Drinking numbs the pain but watching us lose is still painful so if I can help it I'll usually stop watching.

Advertisement
So with all you guys have seen over the years,I'm sure you now know that time I told you all in the old OB urinals lines all lumber stalls the same out the door and couple guys yelled out LOUD HEY DUDES lookie here (3) open ****ers and I saw three 3 foot streams of **** flowing into the sinks.

GOCANES

I love drinking and sporting events. I've probably spent more on stadium beers than season tickets. I keep it under control though. My buddy smuggled in a flask of bourbon during the Nebraska game in 2015 and I blacked out to the point where I don't remember large portions of that game. Since then, it's only beer for me at sporting events. Usually, I'll drink cheap, light beer on game days or some low alcohol, session-type stuff because it's a marathon, not a sprint. I enjoy getting a little buzz but my first priority is enjoying the game and if I'm wasted, I won't know what the **** is going on. I will say that a lot of people shout not drink at games. The amount of light weights I see throwing up while tailgating is embarassing.

Advertisement
As I've gotten older, I don't drink nearly what I used to -- game or no game. If it's a late afternoon or night game I'll have a couple drinks. I **** near got kicked out of Joe Robbie in 2006 at a Dolphins/Jets MNF game in the rain. It was the game where Zach Thomas lit up Laveranues Coles. Things got ugly and then when I left the stadium, my family and I (all of us drunk) couldn't remember where we parked the car. We walked the entire parking lot before finding it. Since then, I drink less.

I watch everygame twice once for fun, once for film study. Levels and methods of mood enhancement may apply to both scenarios.

Advertisement
Relax, bro. Don’t take life too seriously.
Looks like someone picked the wrong week to quit mood enhancers...

Airplane quit drinking.jpg

Advertisement
Think I stayed sober through every game last season up until the second quarter of the clemson game, at which point I drove to the gas station and chugged two gold four lokos. Not the highest point in my life.

Advertisement
Back