Do We Want Anybody From West Virginia?

It’s 2023 saying horrible stuff about Christianity is celebrated by the msm. His issue will be the other one. They’re called the alphabet mafia for a reason.

Man this plays the victim card on religion AND bashes LGBTQ (tell me if I’m wrong, but “alphabet mafia”?) in one post.

Impressive.

Now can we move on to talk about basketball?

Edit: I had to change the g a y s to LGBTQ to avoid a very ambiguous ****. The alphabet mafia must really be legit (it’s not).

Advertisement
Man this plays the victim card on religion AND bashes LGBTQ (tell me if I’m wrong, but “alphabet mafia”?) in one post.

Impressive.

Now can we move on to talk about basketball?

Edit: I had to change the g a y s to LGBTQ to avoid a very ambiguous ****. The alphabet mafia must really be legit (it’s not).
I’m not religious but I’m also not blind or biased to what I see daily. Just the coverage of this tells you everything. Now we can get back to basketball.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Was just arrested for DUI. Blew over .2.

He’s toast.
Toast = the next head coach at Liberty or Iona.

Dude obviously has a drinking problem. Only brightside for him is that he can now credibly blame the whole interview controversy on the sauce.

Dude obviously has a drinking problem. Only brightside for him is that he can now credibly blame the whole interview controversy on the sauce.
Agreed. People are much more receptive to “I’m an alcoholic” than they are “I’m a bigot”.

Big win for Huggy Bear!

Advertisement

Low blow. I doubt Slick Rick gives a ****...

images-1.jpg

Advertisement
I think Huggins actually may have been drunk (although he does sound like that normally) and/or for some reason thought they were off the air.

But your larger point stands, this just sounded like a collection of doddering idiots and I say that as a Catholic that wasn't offended at all by this and someone that probably still engages in "meathead" conversations with friends.
And you were correct. Alcohol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back