Do we have enough talent ?

Is this a joke? We are by far the most talented team in the Coastal if you go just by star ratings. So the answer is yes. We also have enough talent to steal one from FSU.

Advertisement
We have had the talent, if coached, to win the AWFUL, just absolute bottom of the entire BCS, Coastal since Golden arrived.

Probably not, but we do have top 10 talent.

Not yet, but are slowly gaining. If we can hold onto this class, and add some , and have a strong 2016 class. we will be top 20.
I disagree. We have top 20 talent now. If we win 10 this year and we close out the 2015 class the way we should and the 2016 class continues to build on an already solid foundation then we may have top 5 talent by 2016.

Last edited:
We have enough talent to win the Coastal, have had for years. That would put us in the conference championship and any team that makes it to any game stands a chance.

Before someone says we don't have enough talent to beat FSU, hold that thought. On paper, they're more talented and there's no question about that. A good game plan, poor play on their part, and a win is possible. Don't believe it, then obviously you forgot Testeverde against PSU years ago. How about OSU in '02. On both occasions, while both opponents were talented, they weren't the better team....just the better talent that day.

Advertisement
Win the ACC? No. But certainly more than enough to get to the ACCCG.

They are still not at FSUs level talent or depth wise, which means to win, they'd need to win the turnover battle by at least a couple.

We don't have the depth of talent like an FSU has, but we definitely have the talent to win the Coastal and get to the game. I just want this team to look prepared and hungry come 09/01 and not let Louisville **** slap us

We have the talent to win the whole thing.

Problem is that to have a truly special year you need a couple breaks. Last year our season ended when Duke got hurt.
3 year's of NCAA turmoil and self imposed recruiting restrictions didn't allow us to recruit the talent to overcome Duke's or Morris' injury.
Good thing is that, despite the turmoil, we've recruited well enough to have a handful of recruiting gems in each class, so that now we finally have a team with talent throughout the 2 deep.

Another thing we all forget is chemistry.

FSU seems to be a train wreck right now. Bunch of talented but entitled prima donnas.
Just this week one of their best players was jack hammering people in no tackle drills, and even pushed a running back into The Rapist's knees.
Darby was kicked out of practice with Fisher berating him all the way to the locker room.

At Miami it's all about brotherhood, and at FSU it seems to be all about "me."

Training camp is the time when chemistry bonds are built, and we are doing that, while our rivals are fuucking up every week.

I'll predict it right now. FSU loses 2-3 games this year in the regular season, including getting curb stomped by The Canes.
:KYPOwCc::ibis-roflmao-sm4::jordan:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back