DO WE HAVE ANYONE ANNOUNCING AT US ARMY GAME

Akers looks like a beast but he's not Dalvin. But who is

Akers will probably have the same production as Devonta Freeman. He's no Cook. But he's not a scrub either.

Didn't they get the number 1 RB in VA who won UA offensive MVP, and the number 1 RB in Florida the kid fro Naples or FtMyers also. To go along with Patrick and Rasul. probably the best backfield in college football. will have an experienced Qb with year under his belt. did the tackle for them declare for draft, if he did, that will be 1 lost on the one also. Defense Walker will be big shoes for someone to fill. I also think they lose 1 LB, the other one not Thomas. but more importantly, have James coming back as 1 of the best safety's in country. They were overall a very young team. But, They will be more than a formidable opponent next year. Unless Clemson somehow keep Watson for another year, i hate to say it, but fsu will make playoffs.

Advertisement

Akers will probably have the same production as Devonta Freeman. He's no Cook. But he's not a scrub either.

Didn't they get the number 1 RB in VA who won UA offensive MVP, and the number 1 RB in Florida the kid fro Naples or FtMyers also. To go along with Patrick and Rasul. probably the best backfield in college football. will have an experienced Qb with year under his belt. did the tackle for them declare for draft, if he did, that will be 1 lost on the one also. Defense Walker will be big shoes for someone to fill. I also think they lose 1 LB, the other one not Thomas. but more importantly, have James coming back as 1 of the best safety's in country. They were overall a very young team. But, They will be more than a formidable opponent next year. Unless Clemson somehow keep Watson for another year, i hate to say it, but fsu will make playoffs.

Seems to be thought preseason for the Noles every year and yet here we are. What was their preseason ranking this last season?

Seems to be thought preseason for the Noles every year and yet here we are. What was their preseason ranking this last season?

All of that FSU lovers posts are FSU related...

We lost to them on a blocked extra point this year

No correlation to the next game though.

Every year it's "we only lost because..."

And/or

"winston, ramsey, then cook are gone so it's our year rah rah"

This. Every year it's something. And our ***** *** fans are proud to point out we only lost by a blocked extra point. Or the whole, yea but we almost beat FSU with Al Golden. Yea well we still lost. And are continuing to lose. FSU was down big time this year and the fact of the matter is we should have beat them by multiple touchdowns. But no let's be happy that we can get close to beating them. Let's celebrate that.

Lmao **** man you should find another team. Really you should. You called FSU a juggernaut :puzzled:! They have by far done less with more. How the **** are you going to have multiple top 5 recruiting classes and still get your *** kicked by 2/3 times by teams who do not recruit on the same level?

Now you'll follow this up with well FSU beat Miami. Well yeah but we have had ****** coaching / team for the last 10+ years. So what's FSU's excuse.

FSU was terrible on the field this year and still went on to win the Orange Bowl. Meanwhile, we are celebrating a win over an overrated WV team in the Russell Athletic Bowl. FSU is in contention for the ACC championship and playoffs pretty much every year, while we can't even win the Coastal. Sorry to be a realist, but they are head and shoulders ahead of us as a program right now and it shows in recruiting. Doesn't mean I don't love my Canes. But I'm not some blind *** fan. They've beat us 7 years straight. We can blame it on coaching, probation, blocked extra points, whatever. That's still 7 straight losses to a rival.

And where was FSU when Jimbo took over?

Cane stuck at USF? Sounds more like an FSU fan who couldn't even get into TCC. We beat FSU six times in a row and they've now beaten us 7 years in a row. **** is cyclical. Not to mention, we've lost the last three meetings by a combined 9 points! To say that the gap between programs is considerable is simply ignorant.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Michigan just landed a huge 6'6" 335lbs Polynesian kid from texas who plays Off Tkl.

Go Canes

Why does this matter?

The rich are getting richer and we have a putz like you asking why does it matter, considering Miami was waiting for Michigan to push Herbert out of their class in hopes he would flip to Miami. An they just landed their 5th OT commitment for the 2017 class.

Go Canes

I remember when we used to be mad at kids putting our hat on the table knowing **** well they weren't picking us, just to throw some shade our way. Now we don't even have that. We are pretty **** irrelevant right now.

Go cheer for USF.

Michigan just landed a huge 6'6" 335lbs Polynesian kid from texas who plays Off Tkl.

Go Canes

Why does this matter?

The rich are getting richer and we have a putz like you asking why does it matter, considering Miami was waiting for Michigan to push Herbert out of their class in hopes he would flip to Miami. An they just landed their 5th OT commitment for the 2017 class.

Go Canes

Must be the flashy UM uniforms.

Go Canes

Why does this matter?

Go Canes
O&G84's not a putz and we're not getting Herbert and neither Is Michigan... The Gayturds are. I don't even think Michigan is chasing him at this point. That's why it's irrelevant but go on.

Advertisement

Rasul sucks and Patrick is meh.

Go Canes

Why does this matter?

Go Canes

Nobody cares who Michigan landed , so I don't get calling dude a putz. But feel free to go to big blue or whatever their site is and fap.

Christ this is a CANES recruiting board. If a recruit isn't a Canes potential target, target, commit or someone who has interest in going here I don't give a **** about them

What a sensitive bunch of homers we got here. I'm an FSU fan now because I recognize we have a seven game losing streak to them and they are hauling in national 5 star recruits while we struggle to fill out our class? Y'all need to wake the **** up. I'm not going to sit here and be all rah rah when I look at this roster and see holes that aren't being addressed. Doesn't make me a fan of another team. It makes me a ****** realist. But go ahead and keep ignoring the writing on the wall all the way until we lose #8 to those faqqits up north.

Advertisement
Cane stuck at USF? Sounds more like an FSU fan who couldn't even get into TCC. We beat FSU six times in a row and they've now beaten us 7 years in a row. **** is cyclical. Not to mention, we've lost the last three meetings by a combined 9 points! To say that the gap between programs is considerable is simply ignorant.

Haha good one. Meet me somewhere.

What a sensitive bunch of homers we got here. I'm an FSU fan now because I recognize we have a seven game losing streak to them and they are hauling in national 5 star recruits while we struggle to fill out our class? Y'all need to wake the **** up. I'm not going to sit here and be all rah rah when I look at this roster and see holes that aren't being addressed. Doesn't make me a fan of another team. It makes me a ****in realist. But go ahead and keep ignoring the writing on the wall all the way until we lose #8 to those faqqits up north.
So you think because joe Jackson Mike pickney, ahmmon richards, shaq quarterman weren't recruited by them or rated 5 stars they aren't good? Foh lol

What a sensitive bunch of homers we got here. I'm an FSU fan now because I recognize we have a seven game losing streak to them and they are hauling in national 5 star recruits while we struggle to fill out our class? Y'all need to wake the **** up. I'm not going to sit here and be all rah rah when I look at this roster and see holes that aren't being addressed. Doesn't make me a fan of another team. It makes me a ****in realist. But go ahead and keep ignoring the writing on the wall all the way until we lose #8 to those faqqits up north.
So you think because joe Jackson Mike pickney, ahmmon richards, shaq quarterman weren't recruited by them or rated 5 stars they aren't good? Foh lol

It's about consistency and depth. Are you satisfied with who we have at CB, OL, and WR right now. I know this class isn't finished, but you're lying if you say you aren't a little worried about where we stand and who is still left on the board. Are you happy about the strong possibility of going in to the 2018 season with Fines, Martin, and maybe Jon Ford as our only DTs on the roster? Because that scares the **** out of me. If you think this recruiting class right now is as good as we can do, then you are part of the problem.

Advertisement

FOH! Patrick is Greg Jones 2.0...and Rasul won't sniff the field. No Cook and that cripples FSU tremendously...just like no Winston and Benjamin has crippled them. Now w no Walker on D either?? Get these Hags out of my face. We should be 2-0 against them these bums last two years. But keep fluffing them up.

FOH! Patrick is Greg Jones 2.0...and Rasul won't sniff the field. No Cook and that cripples FSU tremendously...just like no Winston and Benjamin has crippled them. Now w no Walker on D either?? Get these Hags out of my face. We should be 2-0 against them these bums last two years. But keep fluffing them up.

had to look it up, greg Jones payed 10 years in NFL. Every year we say, well Jameis is gone, and they beat us, next year it all be cook is gone but they still beat us. in 3 years it will be Akers s gone. We need to step up and just beat them.

Advertisement
Back