DO WE HAVE ANYONE ANNOUNCING AT US ARMY GAME

We had a total of 276 yards of offense, they had 406. our 1st TD was from an interception of their back up Maguire on our own 20, when he came in for a play or 2 when Francois got hammered and had to sit out.

About the only bad thing we did that whole game was the Kaaya interception by 4 on there team, we should have gotten 3 at least on that drive.

I think we played about *** well as we possibly could, and still only had 276 yards of offense, and the defense played batter that I ever imagined, and we still gave up 406.

With what we lost this year, I think we are in trouble for next year and will be worse than this year.

HopeI am wrong, but don't see us closing the gap.

100 percent right the gap is expanding sadly

Still trying too hard

Advertisement
We lost to them on a blocked extra point this year

No correlation to the next game though.

Every year it's "we only lost because..."

And/or

"winston, ramsey, then cook are gone so it's our year rah rah"

This. Every year it's something. And our ***** *** fans are proud to point out we only lost by a blocked extra point. Or the whole, yea but we almost beat FSU with Al Golden. Yea well we still lost. And are continuing to lose. FSU was down big time this year and the fact of the matter is we should have beat them by multiple touchdowns. But no let's be happy that we can get close to beating them. Let's celebrate that.

Lmao **** man you should find another team. Really you should. You called FSU a juggernaut :puzzled:! They have by far done less with more. How the **** are you going to have multiple top 5 recruiting classes and still get your *** kicked by 2/3 times by teams who do not recruit on the same level?

Now you'll follow this up with well FSU beat Miami. Well yeah but we have had ****** coaching / team for the last 10+ years. So what's FSU's excuse.

FSU was terrible on the field this year and still went on to win the Orange Bowl. Meanwhile, we are celebrating a win over an overrated WV team in the Russell Athletic Bowl. FSU is in contention for the ACC championship and playoffs pretty much every year, while we can't even win the Coastal. Sorry to be a realist, but they are head and shoulders ahead of us as a program right now and it shows in recruiting. Doesn't mean I don't love my Canes. But I'm not some blind *** fan. They've beat us 7 years straight. We can blame it on coaching, probation, blocked extra points, whatever. That's still 7 straight losses to a rival.
You sound like a fsu fan

We had a total of 276 yards of offense, they had 406. our 1st TD was from an interception of their back up Maguire on our own 20, when he came in for a play or 2 when Francois got hammered and had to sit out.

About the only bad thing we did that whole game was the Kaaya interception by 4 on there team, we should have gotten 3 at least on that drive.

I think we played about *** well as we possibly could, and still only had 276 yards of offense, and the defense played batter that I ever imagined, and we still gave up 406.

With what we lost this year, I think we are in trouble for next year and will be worse than this year.

100 percent right the gap is expanding sadly

Expanding lmao. We have 5 freshmen all-Americans on the team. Our entire front 7 returns. We will have the best RB in the ACC next year. Stop coming on this board and sucking off FSU. They went 10-3 this year. They went 10-3 last year. They aren't Alabama. They lose their fair share of games. There is not this gigantic gap that many wussies on this board think there is

Advertisement
What players did we have in the army game last year? How many
2 freshman all American in ahmmon richards and shaq quarterman. Stfu the "gap is sadly expanding" but yet miami had the most unanimous freshman all Americans out of any school in the country.... including joe Jackson not being on some of the lists...

Advertisement
Exactly and this year we had none last years golden class was the best ever had in years...then we close with a bowl win this year we should have some momentum hoping we get a few suprises somehow

Advertisement
Harley just got taken down in the backfield, didn't look particularly fast on a jet sweep

We also got a 50yd run called back on a BS holding penalty....and Berrios's punt return meant we didn't need to go very far on last drive. Stats can be misleading.

Dalvin Cuck is probably the best back to come out in the last 10 years. Maybe since AP. I haven't seen Akers film nor do i care because Dalvin Cucks don't come around that often so we'll have to see. Not sad to see Cuck gone either.

Advertisement
The "gap" isn't that vast imo. They have out-recruited us for sure but we've been right there in the last three games. Our fans love to use Cook and Jameis as examples as the lone reasons why they win while ignoring the fact that we haven't had a player like those since Duke. Until we recruit a Dalvin, Derwin, Walker, Jameis, etc. we'll keep getting the same results.

We lost to them on a blocked extra point this year

No correlation to the next game though.

Every year it's "we only lost because..."

And/or

"winston, ramsey, then cook are gone so it's our year rah rah"

This. Every year it's something. And our ***** *** fans are proud to point out we only lost by a blocked extra point. Or the whole, yea but we almost beat FSU with Al Golden. Yea well we still lost. And are continuing to lose. FSU was down big time this year and the fact of the matter is we should have beat them by multiple touchdowns. But no let's be happy that we can get close to beating them. Let's celebrate that.

Lmao **** man you should find another team. Really you should. You called FSU a juggernaut :puzzled:! They have by far done less with more. How the **** are you going to have multiple top 5 recruiting classes and still get your *** kicked by 2/3 times by teams who do not recruit on the same level?

Now you'll follow this up with well FSU beat Miami. Well yeah but we have had ****** coaching / team for the last 10+ years. So what's FSU's excuse.

FSU was terrible on the field this year and still went on to win the Orange Bowl. Meanwhile, we are celebrating a win over an overrated WV team in the Russell Athletic Bowl. FSU is in contention for the ACC championship and playoffs pretty much every year, while we can't even win the Coastal. Sorry to be a realist, but they are head and shoulders ahead of us as a program right now and it shows in recruiting. Doesn't mean I don't love my Canes. But I'm not some blind *** fan. They've beat us 7 years straight. We can blame it on coaching, probation, blocked extra points, whatever. That's still 7 straight losses to a rival.

lol they're in contention until they play Clemson. So are you denying we have had ****** coaching for the last 10+ years? Is that an excuse or a fact. I'd just like to know where you specifically stand on this matter? I can give you my opinion on exactly what I think went wrong and what even happened this year but I'd like to know your opinion. All you seem to do is wallow in the bashing the team you're a fan of.

Akers looks like a beast but he's not Dalvin. But who is

Akers will probably have the same production as Devonta Freeman. He's no Cook. But he's not a scrub either.

I'd like to know what Freeman's production would've been like against a defense like our current one. Freeman seems to have taken advantage of playing against the worst UM defense in 30 years.

Exactly and this year we had none last years golden class was the best ever had in years...then we close with a bowl win this year we should have some momentum hoping we get a few suprises somehow
We had 4 in the under armour game

Advertisement
Back