DO WE HAVE ANYONE ANNOUNCING AT US ARMY GAME

Bunch of downers, Richt has been given every opportunity to put great team on the field,
Just got to sit back and see if it works out... start flying banners after next year if we don't beat FSU

I hate to be a downer, but FSU is a **** juggernaut right now. I don't see us beating them for the foreseeable future. We have a big question mark at QB. Big question marks in the secondary, WR and OL. And our recruiting isn't really addressing the WR OL or DB concerns. And this staff is making a huge mistake not going after more DTs this class as we will be in a dangerous situation next year if/when Jenkins, Moten, Willis, McIntosh, and Norton leave. I look at this roster and can't help but think...we ****ed. But at least we'll have a great front 7 next year.

Advertisement
����
Bunch of downers, Richt has been given every opportunity to put great team on the field,
Just got to sit back and see if it works out... start flying banners after next year if we don't beat FSU

I hate to be a downer, but FSU is a **** juggernaut right now. I don't see us beating them for the foreseeable future. We have a big question mark at QB. Big question marks in the secondary, WR and OL. And our recruiting isn't really addressing the WR OL or DB concerns. And this staff is making a huge mistake not going after more DTs this class as we will be in a dangerous situation next year if/when Jenkins, Moten, Willis, McIntosh, and Norton leave. I look at this roster and can't help but think...we ****ed. But at least we'll have a great front 7 next year.

We lost to them on a blocked extra point this year

Wasnt pete talking about a big name person coming into the program? What happened

����

Yea this year was our shot to catch them with a new QB. They are only getting better up there. Look at their **** recruiting class.

Advertisement
����

Yea this year was our shot to catch them with a new QB. They are only getting better up there. Look at their **** recruiting class.

They are recruiting at the same level they have been. Fuggin Al Golden kept the games close against them

Advertisement
I remember when we used to be mad at kids putting our hat on the table knowing **** well they weren't picking us, just to throw some shade our way. Now we don't even have that. We are pretty **** irrelevant right now.

Oregon St. and Arizona St. just got commitments in this game. You mean to tell me that those programs are more relevant than us? LOL

����

Lol at people down voting this like our roster doesn't have serious holes all over it that aren't being addressed. ******* blind *** sheep.

����

Lol at people down voting this like our roster doesn't have serious holes all over it that aren't being addressed. ******* blind *** sheep.

i'm downvoting you for pointing out the downvotes like a *****.

����

i'm downvoting you for pointing out the downvotes like a *****.

Meet me somewhere and I'll down vote you in person

Advertisement
The American Heritage kids are soft....sorry, it's true.

Private school makes these kidz into total pussies.

����

Lol at people down voting this like our roster doesn't have serious holes all over it that aren't being addressed. ****ing blind *** sheep.

i'm downvoting you for pointing out the downvotes like a ****.

Meet me somewhere and I'll down vote you in person

raw

����

And Kaayas worst TD in the end zone, a TD being called back on a bs penalty and a bs targeting that could've given them 1 more possession

Advertisement
����

No correlation to the next game though.

Every year it's "we only lost because..."

And/or

"winston, ramsey, then cook are gone so it's our year rah rah"

Devonte Smith gets tripped with one guy sta ding there and he's running full speed. Jeff Thomas would of took that to the house

Michigan just landed a huge 6'6" 335lbs Polynesian kid from texas who plays Off Tkl.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back