Do we have any idea who Diaz is actually looking at for OC?

canecat

Junior
Or is this board just throwing names around ? I would love to hear some actual names he is interested in or does no one know yet?

Advertisement
Diaz is a CIS prostyle bro, a lot of those old ***** now want a modern offense, hopefully Diaz is on the same boat

Or is this board just throwing names around ? I would love to hear some actual names he is interested in or does no one know yet?

does blake give you bonuses for every thread you make slurping FSU’s prodigal son Manny and his fishing buddy Blake?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I would be absolutely shocked if this next guy is not 110% known for operating an air raid spread

No, nobody knows ****.

Don't worry though, names will continue to be thrown around with no connection besides a want based on one's personal preference.

Whenever he hires someone, people will then ***** how it wasn't their guy. They will say how we could have had them with no knowledge of anything between the school and said coach. They will talk about how we went cheap or overpaid. In the event it's a good hire, they will talk it down saying how it doesn't matter, Diaz sucks, etc. It never ends with some.

Advertisement
Diaz begged Mike Bobo to take the job and Bobo told him to go shiit in his hat.

The question is not who Manny is looking at, the question is what piece of shiit OC would come work for a lame duck 2nd year coach whose program just lost to FIU, Duke, and LA Tech.

Oh you would? I’ll alert the media.

Why would anyone here have that knowledge? Think before you play it full ******.

I think Manny is resisting a spread offense because he wants to protect his defense. A lot, if not most, spread teams seem to have bad defenses. An over-simplification, sure, but we all joke the Big 12 can’t play defense. As a DC Manny believes in the old school idea of slow, methodical drives to rest his defense and keep the opposing offense off the field. Analytics prove this works, technically.

The modern game has changed, however, and hopefully Manny sees what Coach O did at LSU and realizes its that way or the highway.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back