DO Not Renew Your Tickets

Amazing.

All of that word vomit which can be basically summed up by “Go be a booster, bro.”

Orders of magnitude though. Wow, such realism. Such wisdom.

Any sports team worth a lick wants a healthy balance of high rollers and the masses to be a loyal and engaged robust group of consumers.

What a concept indeed.

I would hope for your two year old nephew’s sake that his folks keep you at a distance. You’re the weird uncle at the family gatherings aren’t you? :(

Of course every program needs both boosters and "the masses".

Unfortunately for you, you are neither of those things.

You are one of the many individually-irrelevant members of "the masses".

If you could somehow get 10,000 other folks to not renew their season tickets, then maybe you would matter.

But based on the other posts on this thread, I'm guessing there are exacly 0 people who were planning on renewing but have been swayed the other way. Which is to be expected - it's actually quite amusing to imagine a group of angry fans, on a free internet message board, furiously typing on their keyboards thinking that they're making any sort of difference lol.

Advertisement

If you could somehow get 10,000 other folks to not renew their season tickets, then maybe you would matter.

But based on the other posts on this thread, I'm guessing there are exacly 0 people who were planning on renewing but have been swayed the other way. Which is to be expected - it's actually quite amusing to imagine a group of angry fans, on a free internet message board, furiously typing on their keyboards thinking that they're making any sort of difference lol

Wow. Well I for one am in awe of your big brain.

What’s more amusing than a group of angry fans (that’s quite typical and dull to be honest) is someone who doesn’t care about the subject at hand yet keeps polluting a message board thread he doesn’t care about about with his opinion about how nothing the fans do matters.

Top stuff. Enjoy your weekend.

But based on the other posts on this thread, I'm guessing there are exacly 0 people who were planning on renewing but have been swayed the other way. Which is to be expected - it's actually quite amusing to imagine a group of angry fans, on a free internet message board, furiously typing on their keyboards thinking that they're making any sort of difference lol.

Since there are only 10k season ticket members a few thousand will make a sure difference.
Guarente 25% less renewals makes a statement

I see the problem. You don't understand orders of magnitude.

This is a pretty common problem, you shouldn't be embarrassed. For example, my 2 year old nephew doesn't understand the difference between a $1 bill and a $100 bill. It's all just paper money to him. But in reality, one is worth 100x more than the other! Both you and he are struggling to grasp this concept, but I am hopeful both of you will get it one day.

Bringing it back to the matter at hand...if CIS poster "C A N E" doesn't renew his ~$1k worth of season tickets for 1 season, the school won't notice. (Plus, if we go 10-2 next year and sign a top 10 class, you'll be back. And if you don't, someone else will buy your seats.)

But in the unlikely event that CIS poster "C A N E" is worth $100M, has donated millions to the school over the years, and threatens to stop writing checks, maybe the school will consider other changes.

I think you are discounting the mindset of UM fans right now. This is not the end of the Coker, Shannon, Golden or Richt eras. This is worse. We just hired a guy with no experience who is failing at his job in year one. Its been 15+ years and we're on our 5th failed coach during that period.

I truly do not believe that the fans will come rushing back after a single 10 win season. The marxists within the university are breaking the fanbase. We've hit the breaking point. That could be why we're seeing the Alonzo Highsmith move.

Advertisement
Going dressed as empty seats, sadly, will get more attention.

Don't give these ******** another penny of your money.

Empty stadiums are nice, but the internet would go crazy if a middle of the road G5 school packed a P5 stadium and turned a Miami home game into an away game.

It is a pipe dream, but if we somehow pulled that off it would be all over the place.

Advertisement
Do not give these scumbags money.
We have said this for years, yet we keep falling for there BS

time to talk with pour money
Before I cancel my tickets, please take a pic of your tickets and post them so I know you are truly a season ticket holder! I can guarantee less than 10% of CIS posters are season ticket holders and some have never attended a game!!!!

The only way to improve the situation is by purchasing season tickets, going to a game and supporting your CANES! People are watching and Future players want better crowds-at The ROCK!

I am not a U employee, just a hard working U fan hoping we can win a National Championship before I die! That’s all!

Before I cancel my tickets, please take a pic of your tickets and post them so I know you are truly a season ticket holder! I can guarantee less than 10% of CIS posters are season ticket holders and some have never attended a game!!!!

The only way to improve the situation is by purchasing season tickets, going to a game and supporting your CANES! People are watching and Future players want better crowds-at The ROCK!

I am not a U employee, just a hard working U fan hoping we can win a National Championship before I die! That’s all!
THIS. LOL AT THESE TROLL THREADS. DO YOUR JOB MODS.

We changed our minds and we’re going to w Highsmith running the show, but no way in **** now with the AD we have running our program deeper into the ground. The priority is hiring an OC? Another fail like every other coach he’s hired over the past 7 years? I’m not a conspiracy guy but It couldn’t be any more obvious that the program is purposely being burnt to the ground.

Advertisement
Do not give these scumbags money.
We have said this for years, yet we keep falling for there BS

time to talk with pour money

They dont care about your season tickets....by all means do what you want, your money. Just food for thought. Season tickets are cheaper then selling per game.

The stadium is half empty all the time and if Miami relied on people going to the game the program would have shut down years ago.

Miami is top 5 in most watched teams which is why they are on TV every week even though we lose to FIU and Duke. 3 of top 5 broadcasted games in college football have Canes in them. It is a national brand. The merchandising, ACC, etc. is what make the program tick along with boosters.

But again, your money, spend how you want....but dont think you are hurting them by not renewing.

Advertisement

You should go **** your self. Just saying.

Advertisement
Back