DO Not Renew Your Tickets

Advertisement
Half of these clowns don’t even go to games unless we’re playing FSU so it’s easy for them to say don’t renew.

You must get off on enabling mediocrity. Like I said before the circus will always attract a certain crowd. Enjoy the cotton candy next year.

Last edited:
Lol at thinking empty seats don’t make a difference.

Where did I say that? Nice strawman.

If next year's team is good, the place will be rocking. If it's not, it won't be. This is the case for all Miami sports teams. Some thread on CIS won't change anything.

Your delusions of grandeur are amusing, though.

Advertisement

giphy.gif

If next year's team is good, the place will be rocking. If it's not, it won't be. This is the case for all Miami sports teams. Some thread on CIS won't change anything.

Yeah he/she is definitely amusing. Imagine letting someone you’ve never met before influence the way you spend your money. Lol and I’m the clown

Nah you came up with the strawman. A silly banner or donating to some billboard is one thing. People like myself and others who choose not to renew their season tix is another.

You literally said you didn’t care what people did with their money when it comes to this program. That’s straight up apathy on your part. And that’s no strawman. Apathy is part of the issue.

The only thing that’s amusing here is you bellyaching about aisle seats ha

Last edited:
Advertisement
What, a realist?

Look, if you want the athletic program to care about your opinion, go be successful. Go make a ton of money and become a booster.

Otherwise, you are an irrelevant fan - like the rest of us - and your few hundred bucks a year are a rounding error. Watch or don't watch. Go to the game or don't go to the game. Whatever.
Harsh. But fair

When a growing number of people that form part of a fanbase choose to no longer buy the product being offered by their sports team/alma mater it of course makes a difference. That’s not a delusion of grandeur, that’s just basic. It’s bad optics and bad business. It’s absurd to say otherwise.

Advertisement
Aw shucks. Sorry kido, the real world is tough.

No company that you pay money to - be it Canes athletics, Disney, Netflix, whoever - gives a s*** about you. They just want your money.

This whole thread is pretty stupid. Do what you want with your money.
I had missed this one. Right after saying all they want is your money, you go on to say it doesn’t make a difference whether or not we give them our money.

A real galaxy brain on this one here, folks.

Last edited:
People are free to do whatever they want, but I'm certainly not getting any tickets next year.

Not because I want to punish Miami, and not because I think it will affect any change..... but because Miami has put a crap product on the field for God knows how many years, and, Frankly, I have better things to do.

People are free to do whatever they want, but I'm certainly not getting any tickets next year.

Not because I want to punish Miami, and not because I think it will affect any change..... but because Miami has put a crap product on the field for God knows how many years, and, Frankly, I have better things to do.
And the thing is even if you’re not doing it with the intention of effecting change, when enough people choose to no longer buy a terrible product, you’ll usually see an impact one way or another.

Advertisement
This weird “realism” logic reminds me of the college undergrad bro who’s too cool to vote because it doesn’t make a difference not realizing that his demographic’s general apathy does make an impact.

I had missed this one. Right after saying all they want is your money, you go on to say it doesn’t make a difference whether or not we give them our money.

A real galaxy brain on this one here, folks.

I see the problem. You don't understand orders of magnitude.

This is a pretty common problem, you shouldn't be embarrassed. For example, my 2 year old nephew doesn't understand the difference between a $1 bill and a $100 bill. It's all just paper money to him. But in reality, one is worth 100x more than the other! Both you and he are struggling to grasp this concept, but I am hopeful both of you will get it one day.

Bringing it back to the matter at hand...if CIS poster "C A N E" doesn't renew his ~$1k worth of season tickets for 1 season, the school won't notice. (Plus, if we go 10-2 next year and sign a top 10 class, you'll be back. And if you don't, someone else will buy your seats.)

But in the unlikely event that CIS poster "C A N E" is worth $100M, has donated millions to the school over the years, and threatens to stop writing checks, maybe the school will consider other changes.

I had nice balcony seats for many many years right above the student section and after the 10-3 year Miami decided to bump up the balcony area to double the price. Apparently Miami thought that we had won a national championship.

I was disappointed at the arrogance in the response when I spoke to one of their financial associates considering the fact that I was a Hurricane club member/ Cane and donated money for many many many years..........

I see the problem. You don't understand orders of magnitude.

This is a pretty common problem, you shouldn't be embarrassed. For example, my 2 year old nephew doesn't understand the difference between a $1 bill and a $100 bill. It's all just paper money to him. But in reality, one is worth 100x more than the other! Both you and he are struggling to grasp this concept, but I am hopeful both of you will get it one day.

Bringing it back to the matter at hand...if CIS poster "C A N E" doesn't renew his ~$1k worth of season tickets for 1 season, the school won't notice. (Plus, if we go 10-2 next year and sign a top 10 class, you'll be back. And if you don't, someone else will buy your seats.)

But in the unlikely event that CIS poster "C A N E" is worth $100M, has donated millions to the school over the years, and threatens to stop writing checks, maybe the school will consider other changes.

Amazing.

All of that word vomit which can be basically summed up by “Go be a booster, bro.”

Orders of magnitude though. Wow, such realism. Such wisdom.

Any sports team worth a lick wants a healthy balance of high rollers and the masses to be a loyal and engaged robust group of consumers.

What a concept indeed.

I would hope for your two year old nephew’s sake that his folks keep you at a distance. You’re the weird uncle at the family gatherings aren’t you? :(

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back