DO Not Renew Your Tickets

Advertisement
This tactic will not work in the modern landscape. The ACCNetwork changes everything. They will get their money no matter what

How does the ACC tv revenue work though? If people stop watching UM games now, doesn’t that mean when it’s time to renegotiate tv revenues Miami’s share would have to go way down, or am I misunderstanding how the amount of revenue per school is determined?

How does the ACC tv revenue work though? If people stop watching UM games now, doesn’t that mean when it’s time to renegotiate tv revenues Miami’s share would have to go way down, or am I misunderstanding how the amount of revenue per school is determined?

I don't know if anyone knows how the ACCN revenue works. First off, they have to get enough advertising money to make a profit. Since some of the schools and the ACCN are private, we may not ever know what the financial agreement says. For all we know, the schools may have to fund the ACCN until it makes a profit.

The profits from the Football program is responsible for funding a lot of the other programs like Tennis, Volleyball, etc. etc. Not sure how much it contributes to the running of the AD. When ticket sales and contributions fall short, it affects the whole AD. If enough people cut back on season tickets and contributions because they are dissatisfied it can mean the Administration will demand a change.

Lol I’m trying to do the same.
Yeah I’m definitely renewing my tickets.
I'm renewing, if someone else doesn't I understand that also. Might get finally in the middle of the aisle instead of the ends where I have to stand up fifty million times.
I'll be renewing my tickets.

You guys can spend your money however you like.
Yeah I’m definitely renewing my tickets.

You clowns still renewing?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You are an absolute loser if you pay them for season tickets, they don't care about us.

Aw shucks. Sorry kido, the real world is tough.

No company that you pay money to - be it Canes athletics, Disney, Netflix, whoever - gives a s*** about you. They just want your money.

This whole thread is pretty stupid. Do what you want with your money.

Advertisement
Back