DO Not Renew Your Tickets

Im with you, we have to start drawing the line at some point. And at this point it has to be the chalk line of his job.

Just think about it, the coaching search was all of 12 hours and didnt extend past the Hecht Center. That's mind-boggling to me
There is a total lack of professionalism and accountability that oozes down from the AD to water boys. It’s sad to see a once proud team no longer upset by humiliating loses. The script is now “we gave good effort and we are on to next week.” Jerome Brown would be suicidal if he lost to the likes of an FIU.

Advertisement
You might as well throw it down the drain or light it on fire.

To say nothing of spending it on hookers and blow instead...

This would be like flying your daughter's boyfriend out 6 times a year to come kick her *** in front of you.

At one point will you have some pride and stop financially contributing to the destruction of something you love?

Or is it more important for you to post hashtags about how good your Publix subs are and what lot you're blasting reggaeton in that Saturday?

Advertisement
This tactic will not work in the modern landscape. The ACCNetwork changes everything. They will get their money no matter what
ACC will not continue to televise empty stadiums and uncompetitive games. If it continues the Acc may even threaten to remove them from the conference. Do not give this university another dime.

Advertisement
Do not give these scumbags money.
We have said this for years, yet we keep falling for there BS

time to talk with pour money
Cancel any paid subscriptions to any sports related canes sites. Depriving the school of money helps but when he sports writers stop loosing subscribers and readers that's when things will really change. Get the media to turn on them and things will unravel quickly. Imagine if Ivins, Jackson and Navarro start writing negative articles next year.

I'm renewing, if someone else doesn't I understand that also. Might get finally in the middle of the aisle instead of the ends where I have to stand up fifty million times.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I’m definitely renewing my tickets.
I'm renewing, if someone else doesn't I understand that also. Might get finally in the middle of the aisle instead of the ends where I have to stand up fifty million times.
I'll be renewing my tickets.

You guys can spend your money however you like.

The circus will always attract an audience.

Hope you all enjoy the good seats and cotton candy.

Advertisement
Back