DO Not Renew Your Tickets

It's funny, we always go to at least one road game and from the moment that game was announced I had it circled.

Now, I'll just take the family on vacation instead. I'm not giving one more penny to this dying ***** until Blake isn't fired.

Im with you, we have to start drawing the line at some point. And at this point it has to be the chalk line of his job.

Just think about it, the coaching search was all of 12 hours and didnt extend past the Hecht Center. That's mind-boggling to me

Advertisement
Im with you, we have to start drawing the line at some point. And at this point it has to be the chalk line of his job.

Just think about it, the coaching search was all of 12 hours and didnt extend past the Hecht Center. That's mind-boggling to me

When I walked out of Dallas stadium last year after watching LSU push our **** in.....I swore I wouldn't go to another game until change didn't happen. For the first time in 20+ years I didn't get season tickets this year and I didn't donate a penny. We decided to go to yesterday's game in a big group and tailgate to pay respect to that hallowed ground.

Yeah....my wife should have punched me in the face when I bought the tickets.

When I walked out of Dallas stadium last year after watching LSU push our **** in.....I swore I wouldn't go to another game until change didn't happen. For the first time in 20+ years I didn't get season tickets this year and I didn't donate a penny. We decided to go to yesterday's game in a big group and tailgate to pay respect to that hallowed ground.

Yeah....my wife should have punched me in the face when I bought the tickets.

If I go to a game next year, I demand that Deontay Wilder punch me in the face.

TNM = same old story.
what is wrong with you all. have you just woken up from a coma?
we suck and have sucked for close to 20 years now.
dont drink the cool aid and you won't be disappointed.
fact is we are married to a ugly fat lazy money sucking wife but we love her anyways!

Advertisement
You would have to be a colossal moran to plan 7 Saturdays next fall around this team. But many of you prioritize tailgating over the product on the field.

Advertisement
You would have to be a colossal moran to plan 7 Saturdays next fall around this team. But many of you prioritize tailgating over the product on the field.
Thankfully the away schedule is better than the home schedule and much closer to me. GT is always a good tailgate.... And I don't buy the away tickets through the school.

Advertisement
Rok, please post the pics of the weirdos in their costumes, the ones that actually should be in a mental institution.

One of the people I know and have tailgated with just gave up multiple tickets on the 50 yard line. He has been a season ticket holder for many years, going back to the OB. Was a donor over and above what he had to give. Told them he is through with supporting the FB team and will not give them another cent.

Don't know how many others are following him in giving up their season tickets and donating to the HC. But if enough of them do, the empty seats won't look good on TV next year. Empty seats will do more to get changes made, than anything else.

Advertisement
I sit in section 243, last row. Tickets for seat numbers 4 through 12 will be available. Two of my friends and I have three seats each and we are not renewing.

My time is valuable. I will not waste it intentionally doing something that upsets me. I’d rather buy a couple pairs of shoes.

Advertisement
Back