DO NOT OPEN THIS THREAD!

Advertisement
What up Canes family.

GO EAGLES

WE OWE Y'ALL AN *** WHOOPING.

Lol frfr, though, best of luck, secondary Saints fans. (Secondary cause this U comes first). Go Canes!
#eaglecanegang
I don’t think it’ll be like earlier in the season 🤣... it should be a good game! I heard they have like 50k eagle fans that flew in! Don’t know how true that is but seems like a lot lol....
But you right! My Canes come before my Saints any day!

Advertisement
The first meeting, I seen that *** whooping coming. I never forgot that Kamara interview. Saints are bigger they felt they should have been in the SB last year and not us. My hometown need it more, though.

But I'm excited, I've love this battle of the Westlake TX High School QB's. Brees vs Foles should not let us down.

Advertisement
The first meeting, I seen that *** whooping coming. I never forgot that Kamara interview. Saints are bigger they felt they should have been in the SB last year and not us. My hometown need it more, though.

But I'm excited, I've love this battle of the Westlake TX High School QB's. Brees vs Foles should not let us down.
I don’t follow the Eagles too much but seems like when y’all replaced weintz it changed the team. The Eagles should have a chip on their shoulder for “running” up the score says Jenkins lol.. hopefully the Saints pull it out... I just hope they don’t come out rusty for not playing starters in a few weeks. Defense looked terrible against Carolina last game getting gashed by the **** 3rd string qb 😣

Miserable Vikings fan here, fuq this game (2010/2018)😂😭

Hey man Williams gift wrapped y’all an extra game last season! What a terrible ending to that game for us saints fans! We had about 50 of us watching the game and when that play happened it was quiet for like 10 mins straight! Everybody was in disbelief

Advertisement
Hey man Williams gift wrapped y’all an extra game last season! What a terrible ending to that game for us saints fans! We had about 50 of us watching the game and when that play happened it was quiet for like 10 mins straight! Everybody was in disbelief

Who's worse as a fanbase.... Us Canes family or my fellow Iggles fans?

I don’t follow the Eagles too much but seems like when y’all replaced weintz it changed the team. The Eagles should have a chip on their shoulder for “running” up the score says Jenkins lol.. hopefully the Saints pull it out... I just hope they don’t come out rusty for not playing starters in a few weeks. Defense looked terrible against Carolina last game getting gashed by the **** 3rd string qb 😣

I don't look at it as running up the score.
Stop the offense from scoring (*cough cough Marino's last year vs Jax*).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back