DO NOT OPEN THIS THREAD!

I don’t think it’ll be like earlier in the season 🤣... it should be a good game! I heard they have like 50k eagle fans that flew in! Don’t know how true that is but seems like a lot lol....
But you right! My Canes come before my Saints any day!
Lol, 50k eagles fans can’t afford to fly, or cross state lines with ankle monitors.

Advertisement
Rams fan here as well. Either opponent is a rematch.
Philly has had the Rams number as of late.
The Saints have had Philly's number as of late.

It's all on which game would make the most revenue for the NFL in the NFC Championship game and which refs are on board to make that happen. Just being honest.

Ok, football fan goggles back on, GO EAGLES!

Advertisement
Hey man Williams gift wrapped y’all an extra game last season! What a terrible ending to that game for us saints fans! We had about 50 of us watching the game and when that play happened it was quiet for like 10 mins straight! Everybody was in disbelief

That was a crazy, crazy play

Advertisement
Rams fan here as well. Either opponent is a rematch.

I know, the saints game stung more though. BDN will have to work some magic to beat them today. I wanna beat the saints in the dome, and if we can do that, I don’t think anyone can beat us

Here's an update for DOLPHINS fan's there is absolutely NO QB worth taking in the 1st round!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who's worse as a fanbase.... Us Canes family or my fellow Iggles fans?

I'm both.......Both are pretty bad

But IMO Canes fans hands down

Iggles just boo and throw snowballs at Santa Claus.....Cane fans eat their young

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back