DO NOT OPEN THIS THREAD!

Phins fans...Excuse me but I have to leave this on record! There is NO QB WORTH TAKING TOP 10 in this 2019 Draft! If your Dolphins trade up in the draft for Murray, Haskins, or even Lock it just shows how desperate and incompetent the organization really is. I mean for the past few years the dolphins have had a need @ QB, DE, LB, DB and they have either ignored or failed at addressing the issue. I could scratch off only one position off that list now --> DB. With the Dolphins new rebuild mode now you can even throw in WR, DT, RB and this is going to require some patience.

So let's be real, the dolphins on defense are weakest @ Linebacker, Defensive end, Defensive Tackle in that Order. On offense the Dolphins are weakest @ Quarter back, Running back, and Tight end in that order. Now we all know this upcoming draft is defense heavy and the Phins are selecting 13th Overall in the first so they can't **** this one up right? Wrong! If they go QB and draft someone like Daniel Jones @13th instead of a guy like Devin Bush or Clelin Ferrell that tells me your upcoming fate. To be honest if the dolphins want to take a QB they should trade down to acquire future picks or more picks this year point blank period.

Advertisement
Enjoy watching us this weekend!! Championship Sunday 😬

Not a Saints fan, but absolutely love football.

My guy, my heart and anger goes out to you. Quite possibly, under the circumstances and gravity of the situation, the worst none call in playoff history. That’s up there w “The Tuck” rule (which ironically we’ve never heard before or again)...but at least that is a “rule” from the 1900’s (I guess).

What happened to ya’ll was even more egregious. Then I hate when these punks come out and say “yeah, we blew it.” OK?? Wtf r u going to do about it? Nothing?! Then stfu! Maaaaan doggy, I wasn’t even a fan and I almost through something at my TV.

Not a Saints fan, but absolutely love football.

My guy, my heart and anger goes out to you. Quite possibly, under the circumstances and gravity of the situation, the worst none call in playoff history. That’s up there w “The Tuck” rule (which ironically we’ve never heard before or again)...but at least that is a “rule” from the 1900’s (I guess).

What happened to ya’ll was even more egregious. Then I hate when these punks come out and say “yeah, we blew it.” OK?? Wtf r u going to do about it? Nothing?! Then stfu! Maaaaan doggy, I wasn’t even a fan and I almost through something at my TV.
Maaannn it’s heartbreaking! Last years missed tackle and this year blown non call taking years off my life.... we had our chances to put the game away early and we settled for fg’s instead of tds! If we go up 21-0 early it’s over with but it is what it is bruh

Phins fans...Excuse me but I have to leave this on record! There is NO QB WORTH TAKING TOP 10 in this 2019 Draft! If your Dolphins trade up in the draft for Murray, Haskins, or even Lock it just shows how desperate and incompetent the organization really is. I mean for the past few years the dolphins have had a need @ QB, DE, LB, DB and they have either ignored or failed at addressing the issue. I could scratch off only one position off that list now --> DB. With the Dolphins new rebuild mode now you can even throw in WR, DT, RB and this is going to require some patience.

So let's be real, the dolphins on defense are weakest @ Linebacker, Defensive end, Defensive Tackle in that Order. On offense the Dolphins are weakest @ Quarter back, Running back, and Tight end in that order. Now we all know this upcoming draft is defense heavy and the Phins are selecting 13th Overall in the first so they can't **** this one up right? Wrong! If they go QB and draft someone like Daniel Jones @13th instead of a guy like Devin Bush or Clelin Ferrell that tells me your upcoming fate. To be honest if the dolphins want to take a QB they should trade down to acquire future picks or more picks this year point blank period.
This is wrong in so many levels im starting to think you didnt watch the season. On defense D line (both end and tackle) is by far the biggest needs. The dolphins couldnt rush the passer and were gashed in the run game. The need after that would be a corner to line up opposite to Howard. We were playing with an UDFA there. Then come the linebackers however Kiko Alonso had a good year and McMillan and Baker are rookies who need some time. On offense after QB its definitely not running back!! I would say interior O line although we did sign 2 but they missed the season after getting injured early. The tight ends are rookies that also need time but I would address that position too.

With so many positions of need, the Fins should never trade UP. They need to jockey for extra picks!!

Advertisement
This is wrong in so many levels im starting to think you didnt watch the season. On defense D line (both end and tackle) is by far the biggest needs. The dolphins couldnt rush the passer and were gashed in the run game. The need after that would be a corner to line up opposite to Howard. We were playing with an UDFA there. Then come the linebackers however Kiko Alonso had a good year and McMillan and Baker are rookies who need some time. On offense after QB its definitely not running back!! I would say interior O line although we did sign 2 but they missed the season after getting injured early. The tight ends are rookies that also need time but I would address that position too.

Bro I know, a pass rusher is top priority Qb shouldn't be.. Hence, I'm sure that the Dolphins are so desperate that they will make a huge mistake on draft day.

This is bs. The Dolphins isuesw are on the line especially now thay they'll be in 3-4 so they need about 3 or 4 more rushers and nose tackles to make it work plus besides Tunsil who may be elite they need to figure out thw rest of the line. Now I agree im all in on 2020 at qb because Herbert, Tua and maybe even Fromm would top all the qbs in this draft so in al in on loading up on the lines especially if thw qbs go early and somebody either falls to us or we can trade down UNLESS Greedy finds a way to fall to us.

Advertisement
What's funny about this draft is it's actually perfect fle us to reload especially on defense I mean Daylon Macl and Rashard Lawrence could be day 3 picks at nt for a decade here but I hope they can trade Reshad even though hes my guy for a 3rd rounder and Tannehill for a pick too and just load up especially if you can get both of the Wisconsin interior guys

Advertisement
Back