Do not be surprised if

Advertisement
I think Dex would be a better compliment with Walton. Walton hammers and Dex explodes out the backfield. Scarlett can do it all but im skeptical of his ability after the army game. Not goinf to lie.
Who's Walton hammering at 180 pounds?

Miami doesn't need a hammer right now we have Gus Edwards and Walter Tucker for the next 2 years potentially.

UM needs to add break away speed which is what Walton,Dexter Williams, and Jalen Julius brings. Yearby is good for 10, 20, and 30 yd runs anytime he touches the ball but he doesn't have that top gear, Yearby has incredible lateral quickness and exceptional vision.

Go Canes

Don't be surprises after national signing day if folden ends up on ESPN talking about all the folden and all his misses In south florida

Dexter will be the better back. If we get him he will make a great addition and give us a superb running back stable with Walton and Joe Y. I still don't like how it played out.

Advertisement
Lol of expecting dexter to sign with Miami. Goldens done ****ed this **** up. Other coaches play chess while this ***** is playing hungry hungry hippos.

Advertisement
I expect dex to return. iirc he only decommitted because he thought Golden was getting canned.

I expect dex to return. iirc he only decommitted because he thought Golden was getting canned.

its that a guess big dog, I hope he comes back, only bringing in one back is going to hurt, we don't have any guys that can take it to the house and he can, I know Mark is going to be a good one, but he runs like a 4.6, same goes for yearby and no telling how fast Gus is

I think dex signs with Miami but i wouldn't blame him if he goes to ND the staff handled him the wrong way. They sold out just to get Scarlett and he left themn hanging 2 days before NSD... now the way its looking we might need 2 or 3 backs for 2016 and we told rasul hes gonna be our only back so that could be another potential decommit golden is down in Miami, Blake James is done at Miami..

Advertisement
I think dex signs with Miami but i wouldn't blame him if he goes to ND the staff handled him the wrong way. They sold out just to get Scarlett and he left themn hanging 2 days before NSD... now the way its looking we might need 2 or 3 backs for 2016 and we told rasul hes gonna be our only back so that could be another potential decommit golden is down in Miami, Blake James is done at Miami..

At least that told Rasul he would be the only Florida RB lol

If he stuck we would be shocked anyway

Advertisement
I'm gonna say it right now.

Lol at anyone who thinks we keep Bruce without Scarlett.

Those two are DEAD SET on playing together in college.

I'm gonna say it right now.

Lol at anyone who thinks we keep Bruce without Scarlett.

Those two are DEAD SET on playing together in college.

Wasn't Bruce committed to fsu or extremely pro noles in the past and bad mouthing miami. When Scarlett committed was when Bruce started showing us love. Am I misremembering?

Why we listen to mods or "insiders" is beyond me. Wake me when the LOIs are in for a legit class or Folden is fired

Advertisement
Back