Do not be surprised if

Advertisement
He also blew out his knees.

frank-gore-football-headshot-photo.jpg

images

Advertisement
yep and they are perfect example of what I am talking about.

UF has just never had Andre Johnson, Santana Moss, Reggie Wayne, etc level talent. The only players that had that level talent in maybe the last 30 years is fred taylor and percy harvin. Taylor went on did stuff in the NFL, Harvin is mentally underdeveloped.

so it is kind of silly to say UF never produced WR like Miami when UF never had talent like miami in the first place.

Even with less talent UF is still pumping out WR into the league. So clearly it is not career suicide.

U can easily say a college helps these athletes be succesful at the next level.
In the early 2000's teams were drafting the Miami player any time there was a question who to pick, all because they were succesful. the work ethic was top notch, and they had great technique to go along with their incredible skill.
i mean alabama is notorious for overworking their players, so when they get to the NFL they have a lot more wear on them. All that ties into the fact that where you go can really affect your success in the NFL.
I mean obviously its great for UF to put the amount of guys they do to NFL, but its a whole other level when like over 75% of the guys u put in the league go on to be beasts, and thats what Miami does.

If the goal is to just make the league, Miami, UF, Bama, LSU, USC will all get you there. When u want to go and be a perrenial pro bowler, Miami and USC are the top schools on each coast, and thats just a fact.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey, If he goes to UF, I'm not too mad. It is a million times better than him going to FSU.

I think If he went to FSU, Bruce would be a complete lock to follow him.
Hopefully Bruce doesn't really like UF, and this gives us a small shot at keeping him (I completely doubt it).

Plus at least it won't help FSU and we don't play against him.
So hopefully Golden grows a brain and offers Julius so we can get Dex to sign on wednesday.

I just hope to God we don't lose Chatman to TCU. He is a beast. Hopefully the fact that they just got a commit from another 4* WR hurts their chances.
We'll see if Golden lets this class fall completely apart. That will be decided on If we get Dex, Norton, Scott, Lewis, and Fenton.

Advertisement
This may sound biased to the gator fans in here.

My thoughts always when it comes to skill positions on offense and UF.

UF is where RBs and WRs go to dissapear.

It very well could change under McElwain. So do not get offended.

As for Scarlett. I've always said that his best option would be Miami or FSU if he wants to get to the next level. Take it the wrong way if you want but that's my view.

You're free to hold whatever view you please, the facts don't support it though. Going back to like 1990 UF has put more receivers in the league than any school, by a fairly wide margin. The same is true for backs as well. Now if you want to argue that their pros haven't been as good as Miami's, then make that argument. I would not disagree at all. But then I'm also of the belief that their success/failure at the next level doesn't have much to do with the school either, all they can do is get them there. How can you hold the collegiate staff accountable when they're not the ones coaching them on a day-to-day basis? Bottom line is UF gets skill players to the league as much as anybody.

FSU I am not even sure why they're in the discussion. Before Freeman, their last 1,000 yard back was Warrick Dunn. What notable skill guy have they put in the league in the last decade other than Anquan Boldin? I seriously can't name any.

My argument for Miami vs UF is what they do at the next level. Practice squad and one and dones in the league are nice. Give me the guys who are saying the schools name in the lineup and putting the ball in the endzone. Somehow Miami is still doing it regardless of the situation at hand.

My argument about FSU, is because of the position they are in right now with winning games and competing for championships. Otherwise I would have a different stance about them.

UF and their offensive output to the league can change under McElwain though. It remains to be seen but it can.

Both of those arguments (more players to the NFL vs. more productive NFL players) are retarded because they have nothing to do with the current staffs at ufayg or UM.

scarlet isnt going to fsu, and that nole insider is wrong about the mother. the mother is the biggest reason scarlet is not going to fsu

Advertisement
Back