Do Not Adjust Your Monitors …..

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I learned from this thread is Chad cherry picked the easy questions , stayed away from the difficult ones, and both he and Vern should fight

waste of time

Advertisement
This is by far the gayest thread in the history of this site.

1. I'm sure there are two sides. We are getting one side and it sounds twisted to me.

2. Q. Wilson showed his character throughout. If the kid would have kept his mouth shut and not shown his true colors, I would have said that UM was crazy for not offering based on the hype he was getting throughout the summer. Instead, it made us focus on his play and it was not that impressive.

3. I am not a Golden supporter, but I am a UM supporter, and this sounds like a bunch of sour grapes by yet another adult trying to get attention. Ice Harris son wasn't offered as a QB until late and I thought that kid was a top 5 talent in S. Florida. Do I think it was a mistake that he was not offered earlier and am I ****ed at Golden for not offering? **** Yeah, but I don't see Ice Harris coming to the board trying to get people to kiss his *** after he slammed the program, and his kid didn't show his *** every chance he got.

OOHH almost forgot!!!

not a single fu_cking person on this board will ever send their kid to UF to play football. The fact that not only you sent your kid there, but allowed him to talk smack to Miami, try to recruit players away from Miami to UF!! well sir.. I really don't think you should be on this board trying to get "insight". There are plenty of message boards that are full of jort wearing rednecks that you need to start associating yourself with.

Remind him how his beloved gators treated Coach Strong.........just hit up Google........

Advertisement
This staff spits on the faces of South Fla coaches all the time. It's not really Barrow or Brown. It's Golden and Coach D. Most of the South Fla coaches don't even like coach D

They spit in Denver Kirkland's face

They pretty much d1ck slapped Skai Moore

We took 2 WR's that have since transferred over Jordan Cunningham

We have ZERO DT's yet we turn down USchool's best DT prospect EVER

**** this staff. I bet EVERY coaching staff in New Jersey loves them tho

You went full ****** with that one ringzino.

Can't wait to see how the recruitment of his other son plays out.

Hey Chad, I remember when you dropped an INT in the Carrier Dome against Syracuse in '94, but the refs gave it to you anyway. Other than that, I think you're way off base in here, as you and your son were on twitter during this entire ordeal. You and your son came (are coming) across as entitled whiners (and I don't mean that in an offensive way). Miami owes you nothing, Golden and the coaching staff owe you nothing (and this is coming from someone who doesn't support Golden or the staff). Back off and do your job, and let your son do his at Florida.

I don't care everyone mkes mistakes and if Chad did he came here to face the music and im pretty sure he loves UM, also we all bash UM when we bash players n coaches so its the same **** to me.

If Chad loved UM he'd do his part now to get all this bull**** behind him and the university. NOT air the **** in public. Over. And over. And over again. He loves The U like a pimp loves his *****.

Advertisement
If not mistaken, Coach Chad and Barrow overlapped at Miami - '92 season. So find his lack of communication hard to believe.

Really? Have you not been reading the comments here and on twitter twitter from the Wilson's? Not hard to believe at all. Character matters in life.

I don't care everyone mkes mistakes and if Chad did he came here to face the music and im pretty sure he loves UM, also we all bash UM when we bash players n coaches so its the same **** to me.

If Chad loved UM he'd do his part now to get all this bull**** behind him and the university. NOT air the **** in public. Over. And over. And over again. He loves The U like a pimp loves his *****.

He loves himself. There are plenty of former players, whose sons were never offered. None that have ever posted on this site.

OOHH almost forgot!!!

not a single fu_cking person on this board will ever send their kid to UF to play football. The fact that not only you sent your kid there, but allowed him to talk smack to Miami, try to recruit players away from Miami to UF!! well sir.. I really don't think you should be on this board trying to get "insight". There are plenty of message boards that are full of jort wearing rednecks that you need to start associating yourself with.
Totally agree. However you could argue that he cares so much about Miami that he sent his son to UF.

Chad,
When Jimbo met you in person, did he tell you specifically why he was not going to offer Quincy?

Advertisement
met chad he is a cool dude....dude did me a favor without knowing me or anything. Not a rah rah guy..was a humble guy etc....

Problems i got:

Not just Chad but its the thought process on most ALL coaches down here...even see it with my other boy WildcatDefense...THE ****RIDING OF OUT OF TOWN COACHES.....Chad u went to um and u d*ck riding Jimbo Fisher of all people??..These guys dont give a f*ck about your relationship and they are more of a used car salesman than Golden. You thnk he sat down in your office out of respect to u and Quincy..F*ck no...He knows of your talented underclassmen and wants a FOOT in the door. THATS IT.

Its like the little high school girl that has a crush on a boy at her school, then a new kid transfers in and she also has a crush on him...New kid walks by one day and says hi and she gets all giggly "He said hi to me" and forgot bout her crush that was their the whole time..dude goes on to hit and pillage every girl in the school without acknowledging the girl ever again...but she's still hype about the "hi"

Newsflash..These out of state coaches offer ANY and EVERY ONE in s.fla they get a chance to with no repercussions...as they are getting paid to come down on the trip and have to come back with some sort of rewards...I'm tired of hearing the ....oh..my boy got offered by _________ or Louisvillle..their ranked and um aint even offer yet....

The same Jimbo u speak about offered every **** body...guys like cj worton, jo jo robinson and dropped them like bad habits from early on.

In your saga Chad...i think Golden and camp was wrong on levels...
1.) Your Alumni
2.) They recruit your school and offer guys from their so their has to be phone contacts,etc
3.) You worked their camps, and brought kids to their camps
4.) The Skai Moore debacle just a Year before

They could of had some sort of contact with you at some point just to touch base.

Your camp:
1.) Your son went ape sh*t.
2.)You didnt stop him..actually joined in a bit
3.) You yourself didnt think to actually drive to the Hecht and request a meeting, i guess it was a pride thing.
4.) any chance of um recruiting your son was killed in the summer.

I honestly think we should of offered Quincy, honestly think had the "blowup" not happened he would of been offered eventually as their still was needs for safety and cb as guys were dropped (Dennis Turner, Nigel Bethel) and we missed on targets.
It was a learning experience and i hope you open up dialogue with um coaches just like you do with other coaches..communication is key im sure you know that but in this situation it was tough as it was YOUR son..and u were stuck in the.."should i step in".."let him be a man".." does it look like im beggi for an offer" mode.

PM me Chad if it really u

One final thing Chad, I took the time to give everyone here a rep point who called you cr*p BS. Now go away and try to get a free subscription to Gatorbation.......

This staff spits on the faces of South Fla coaches all the time. It's not really Barrow or Brown. It's Golden and Coach D. Most of the South Fla coaches don't even like coach D

They spit in Denver Kirkland's face

They pretty much d1ck slapped Skai Moore

We took 2 WR's that have since transferred over Jordan Cunningham

We have ZERO DT's yet we turn down USchool's best DT prospect EVER

**** this staff. I bet EVERY coaching staff in New Jersey loves them tho

No we didn't. We took 1 WR in 2013 in Coley. Might want to get your facts straight if you want to go on a tangent.

Advertisement
This is by far the gayest thread in the history of this site.

1. I'm sure there are two sides. We are getting one side and it sounds twisted to me.

2. Q. Wilson showed his character throughout. If the kid would have kept his mouth shut and not shown his true colors, I would have said that UM was crazy for not offering based on the hype he was getting throughout the summer. Instead, it made us focus on his play and it was not that impressive.

3. I am not a Golden supporter, but I am a UM supporter, and this sounds like a bunch of sour grapes by yet another adult trying to get attention. Ice Harris son wasn't offered as a QB until late and I thought that kid was a top 5 talent in S. Florida. Do I think it was a mistake that he was not offered earlier and am I ****ed at Golden for not offering? **** Yeah, but I don't see Ice Harris coming to the board trying to get people to kiss his *** after he slammed the program, and his kid didn't show his *** every chance he got.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

You're a lucky mother ******, ******.

I didnt read through the whole thread. Clearly the Wilsons are upset that their son wasnt recruited to play at Miami. I do think when it comes to former players and their kids, they should be treated differently. I do! Doesnt mean they should be recruited. I just think that some sort of communication should happen. Kind of like we appreciate your service 20 years ago, here is where we are at, thanks, and keep it moving.

I have no idea what either of the Wilsons said on social media. To the extent it was damaging I would distance myself from the Wilsons if I were the University. No one player is bigger than the program. No one former player is bigger than the program.

It seems like south florida is corrupt with lots of go betweens. It seems like Golden and the staff have lots to repair with a lot of people. And just because I may not agree with everything the Wilsons have said doesnt preclude them from having legit points themselves. It would be nice to see the Wilsons and Coach meet and rectify the issues so we can do better as a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back