Do Not Adjust Your Monitors …..

Status
Not open for further replies.
This staff spits on the faces of South Fla coaches all the time. It's not really Barrow or Brown. It's Golden and Coach D. Most of the South Fla coaches don't even like coach D

They spit in Denver Kirkland's face

They pretty much d1ck slapped Skai Moore

We took 2 WR's that have since transferred over Jordan Cunningham

We have ZERO DT's yet we turn down USchool's best DT prospect EVER

**** this staff. I bet EVERY coaching staff in New Jersey loves them tho

Pure and total BS

5ringz is a *****...his anti-UM bull**** is getting old

Go be a gaytor

Advertisement
Mods,

I would like to call for Infractions to be administered to all members that referred to "whoopingcane's PM" or any variation thereof.

I do not portend to have any inside information regarding the transgressions hitherto and would pray the administration delivers such Infractions in a timely manner in accordance with local rules.

Whoop trying to not get banned. For everyone wanting the pm, you need to convince dmoney to u restrict said whoopingcanes pm privilges or get on the email list.

Chad,

I was reading this thread hoping to get some real insight and understanding into what transpired, until I got to this. I disagree that you let teenagers act out like that. This is precisely what's wrong with how kids are being raised these days. A bunch of entitled spoiled brats.

226.jpg

I have read each and every comment in this thread and I am tired. More than I have the time to take on. So with that, thanks for those who took the time to gain some insight. I believe the majority of Canes fans are reasonable people but the irrational have committed themselves to being the dominant voice. I don't have time for that. Coming here gave me a level of insight into things that I did not have before. I hope that did the same for some of you. The best advice I read in this thread was from the person who said, let my son live his life. Gonna take that and run with it. I am done with the Quincy Wilson v. The University of Miami saga. Thanks to CanesInsight for helping me reach this decision. Peace and happiness.

Chad you gave us NONE! That's why fans on here keep bashing. Let us in on the negatives. All we see is the on the field and his interviews. His coaching of this team is still not determined but we can all agree he is a dam good speaker. Hope he isn't another Obama, great talker but a terrible leader.

Disagree. I learned years ago that the best recruiters were often the better liars. Sad, but true. Back in the '80's, I used to hear that OL coach Tony Wise was a terrible recruiter because he was unable to lie. (I've met Tony and he seems to be the nicest guy.)

Draw your own conclusions about why I think Al is not another BHO.

Mods,

I would like to call for Infractions to be administered to all members that referred to "whoopingcane's PM" or any variation thereof.

I do not portend to have any inside information regarding the transgressions hitherto and would pray the administration delivers such Infractions in a timely manner in accordance with local rules.

Whoop trying to not get banned. For everyone wanting the pm, you need to convince dmoney to u restrict said whoopingcanes pm privilges or get on the email list.

Enjoy your Infraction!

Advertisement
Chad,

I was reading this thread hoping to get some real insight and understanding into what transpired, until I got to this. I disagree that you let teenagers act out like that. This is precisely what's wrong with how kids are being raised these days. A bunch of entitled spoiled brats.

226.jpg

Don't know if Matador was mad, but he was certainly right.

Mods,

Enjoy your Infraction!

Whoop just told me that you guys will need to PM DMoney if you want the docs he sent to his PM list. I'd give it out, but my PM is now blocked.

What's the truth? That every program and coach in the country wants to win?

This thread is a joke. As an alumni of not only the U but also the United States Marine Corps, I couldn't imagine trashing either regardless of the situation. Neither organization is perfect but there is something called loyalty that you obviously never learned and now your son has learned from your poor example. Congrats!

The only thing I learned here is that AG was absolutely right to stay far away from this kid.

Advertisement
I think Chad Wilson is a guy that cant get over whatever happened between Quincy and UM. But pointing out that other recruits havent gotten offers and Down playing the recruits that UM got and just bashing the UM brand when you are a Alumni is just FOOLISH. If Ray Lewis kid didn't get offered by The U, think he would allow his kid to **** on UM like Chad let quincy? Ever thought that he doesn't fit our Scheme? I mean i watched his senior film. He is a decent CB but not very fluid and very stiff. Compare his film to Artie Burns film and you will see why Miami didn't offer. He WILL NOT PLAY CB at Florida. He will be moved to safety and I believe he is a good safety. Miami said they would offer at Safety and he declined then wants to Bash the school? Enjoy the depth chart at UF

OOHH almost forgot!!!

not a single fu_cking person on this board will ever send their kid to UF to play football. The fact that not only you sent your kid there, but allowed him to talk smack to Miami, try to recruit players away from Miami to UF!! well sir.. I really don't think you should be on this board trying to get "insight". There are plenty of message boards that are full of jort wearing rednecks that you need to start associating yourself with.

Thanks whoopingcane for the PM. Pretty insightful stuff about the inner workings of the recruiting for the 2014 signing day.

Advertisement
Not a flame, but I hope our coaches adjust their approach going forward.

Chad (if it's the real one),

Do you plan on adjusting your approach going forward?

I'd ask them the same question I asked, but Chad (if it's real) is the one here supposedly open for questions. I am skeptical that Chad would come on here, though.

SMFH.

To be honest, Lu, probably needed to spell it out a little more and narrow the focus a bit. Do you mean with regard to his son's recruitment do you mean to his online/twitter footprint, etc?

SMFH that I didn't just ride with my skepticism.

Chad I opened up this thread and you have to understand something coming from a fan before you even played here. Some of the people that post on here I've had to learn howto filter through the confusin and negativity that they bring to the board. You cant blame everyone for the B.S. of a few people.That being said I wish we did offer Quincy, but if this was a different season, and different Coaches things would have been different on the recruiting front. Be good my brother, I know you still bleed OG, we all know its a business.

This staff spits on the faces of South Fla coaches all the time. It's not really Barrow or Brown. It's Golden and Coach D. Most of the South Fla coaches don't even like coach D

They spit in Denver Kirkland's face

They pretty much d1ck slapped Skai Moore

We took 2 WR's that have since transferred over Jordan Cunningham

We have ZERO DT's yet we turn down USchool's best DT prospect EVER

**** this staff. I bet EVERY coaching staff in New Jersey loves them tho

Who would I rather have?

Stacey Coley or Jordan Cunningham?

B/c if you remember correctly we only took 1 WR last year.

Sorry, but I choose Coley over Cunningham, how about you?

Maybe we should have offered Skai Moore earlier, but we had a "good feeling" we were gonna land Matt Thomas(who anyone would have taken over Skai Moore) and we only had one more ship available for LBs in that class (b/c we thought we were gonna end better than we did) even though we ended up having enough ships since we got burned by a few on NSD.

Nice try though

Advertisement
I guess you guys are ready to change the world, fix how kids are raised up on your soap boxes when just about every single one of you is acting like a 12 yr old as well. That's a great battle to take on, good luck with that. Parents loved that kind of crap and usually respond very well to it.

I just hope Al realizes that he needs to stroke every single coaches balls regardless if they are wrong or right as long as we get the kids we need to win titles again. If you continue to burn bridges in this community you might as well shut down the entire program because being mediocre is an embarrassment to all the former players that established the legend of the U. There aint no winning formula at the U that includes ****ing off local coaches. If you guys cant handle that then you have no idea what recruiting has become (its a cesspool) and this area is the worst because you have every single coach in the country hanging off these kids jocks all day long. If Al don't learn how to play ball then he might as well get his resume together.

I wish Chad hadn't left. Because it really comes down to this.

1.) Golden needs to do a better job playing the game. Chad is an alumnus who has worked our camps in the past, with a local prospect for a son. The diplomatic play would have been to have a conversation with Chad, letting him know we weren't offering and why.

2.) That said, your response to Golden's lack of finesse is and was appalling. Instead of either a) reaching out to the staff to voice your displeasure or b) quietly stewing, you and your punk son went on the offensive. I get that you and your son felt slighted, but I would have wagered that your time at The U, the benefits it bestowed upon you, and your legacy would have been enough to prevent you from turning so viciously on your school.

The U is a family. One family member felt disrespected by another. But instead of handling things in-house, or holding it all in like a good Southerner, you made the feud public. You did it loudly. And you let your son run amok. That's not how family acts. And in the war of disrespectful actions, yours were far worse, more vitriolic and pointed, than Golden's.

I'm sure you raised a good kid, because you seem like a decent guy, but that doesn't change the fact that y'all are also monumental *******.

PS: When Chad kept asking how he'd attacked the U, I wish someone would have spent the time to cherry pick from his and Quincy's Twitter. If you don't know or remember the venom you and Q spewed, well then, you've spit too much of it.

Last edited:
I don't care everyone mkes mistakes and if Chad did he came here to face the music and im pretty sure he loves UM, also we all bash UM when we bash players n coaches so its the same **** to me.

I don't care everyone mkes mistakes and if Chad did he came here to face the music and im pretty sure he loves UM, also we all bash UM when we bash players n coaches so its the same **** to me.

Face the music. Garbage. He came on a message board. A board he likely feels he is above and answered questions from the safety of his office. When his final post is about us gaining insight from him, you know this guy felt like he was doing all of us a huge favor. Kiss his *** if you'd like. I won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back