Do I have to root for Jimbo?

Advertisement
Arrested Development No GIF

Advertisement
Unintended consequence from this past week is that I now have to root for A&M to do well the rest of the season? That sucks.

Nope.

Miami needs to win football games. Let his Texas A&M program burn. Couldn't care less. We can say that our win took the heart out of them. Nothing diminishes what the Canes just did to his roster of entitled 5-Stars.

Bigger questions is what to tell entitled Shemar Stewart when he hits the portal in December.

Would love to see aTm unravel, to see their roster scatter like roaches at night when the lights come on and to see them no longer a recruiting threat as Jimbo's empire crumbles.

If they happen to upset any bigger SEC foe, great—as we love chaos throughout the college football season—but waiting a minute of my life rooting for that human flounder; never gonna happen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A&M is a good team. Their secondary didn't do them favors; poor tackling. Their QB may win them some games

Completely agree.

A&M has some horses and that QB blew me away with how good he played. Several groups of people in our section were talking about it. That kid was a gamer.

Oh and I'll root for TAMU to beat some of the bigger SEC names this season. (Bama, TN, etc.)

Advertisement
Back