Do I Have This Correct??

So now all of the sudden Brandon Powell is from UiF's backyard and Muschamp has had a tenuous relationship with his head coach that has cost him recruits and relationships in the community?

Yeah same ******* thing.

Advertisement
Al Golden offers Treon Harris as a QB in the 11th hour and Golden is a fool for waiting that long.

Muschamp offers Brandon Powell in the 11th hour and he's the man because he's going to steal an elite recruit from us.

Did I miss anything?

Nope, that is about it. Of course the haters will find a way to explain it as perfectly reasonable.

I missed the part where Powell played IN Gainesville. What a retarded thread.

Al Golden offers Treon Harris as a QB in the 11th hour and Golden is a fool for waiting that long.

Muschamp offers Brandon Powell in the 11th hour and he's the man because he's going to steal an elite recruit from us.

Did I miss anything?

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Hey let's go further for ***** and giggles.

Miami's coach doesn't return your calls because he is busy trying to get a different job right before signing day. FSUs coach didn't return your call because he was busy winning a national championship.

Also I don't remember reading an interview where Powell said "UiF wants me at DB but if they come back with a RB offer I will tell them to **** off"

Yes Golden told a high profile local recruit he did not see him as a QB at Miami, offered several other QBs and days after FSU wins a national title with a Heisman QB Golden offers him.

And he took an inferior option out of state like Rosier instead of him.

Inferior in your opinion. Treon is not even listed as a QB in some evaluations because it's so unlikely that he will be one in an major college. Treon is a 4 star ATHLETE. If you were to only give stars on him as a QB, he would not even be close to a 4 star.

Yes it's my opinion. And in my opinion, Rosier can't carry Harris's jockstrap. Harris's tape speaks for itself and it is superior in every way to Rosier's. Florida State has 3 consecutive first round quarterbacks, 1 is the reigning Heisman, and they're the current national champions. They saw fit to offer Harris quarterback, whether he plays that position or not remains to be seen. He just wanted a fair chance. It was a brilliant recruiting move on their part that we apparently couldn't bring ourselves to do. So let me ask you: Would you rather have Rosier or Harris at quarterback?

Yes Golden told a high profile local recruit he did not see him as a QB at Miami, offered several other QBs and days after FSU wins a national title with a Heisman QB Golden offers him.

Wow, well thanks for sharing your incredible football insight with us. Guess Golden really dropped the ball hiring Coley as his OC/QB coach and not you. I mean for you to come in here and just declare how "inferior" Rosier is to a 5'10 running QB. I mean Coley must be a blithering idiot, after all he's probably been watching Treon for at least 2 years or more being an OC at FSU and now at UM, and STILL didnt really think he wanted him. I mean think about it. Jedd Fisch didnt make Treon a priority either did he? So I guess he's another buffoon who doesnt know jack about QBs, since he wanted Edouard over Treon too.

I know I speak for the whole board when I say thank you for enlightening us on what an inferior talent Rosier is over the great Treon Harris, who not ONE but TWO of our OC/QB coaches didnt really feel like recruiting, despite having had plenty of opportunity to evaluate him.

Harris received his quarterback offer from Florida State on May 2nd, 2012, back when Coley was both the offensive coordinator and recruiting coordinator. He thought he was good enough back then for an offer. My own guess is that Coley got to the staff at a time where his focus was on Kaaya, as it should be, and that the other members of the staff had settled on either Rosier or Edouard because at the time relations with Booker T. were at their worst. Why offer a player at crucial position when you feel you'll just be spinning your wheel and you can get decent backup options?

Don't put words in my mouth. Just because I disagree on this one topic of Rosier vs. Harris does not mean I think both of Coley and Fisch are, "blithering idiots," or, "buffoons," at all. Also, just because I'm stating my opinion with a strong adjective like, "inferior," does not mean I expect the board to bow down and accept it as Gospel the way you seem to think people should with your opinion. If you feel strong enough on the subject, tell me why you think Rosier is a better option at quarterback than Harris is when neither of them will likely play one snap over Kaaya. That's the purpose of the board.

Relax, ho.

So now all of the sudden Brandon Powell is from UiF's backyard and Muschamp has had a tenuous relationship with his head coach that has cost him recruits and relationships in the community?

Yeah same ****ing thing.

Did anyone think what the fallout "in the community" would be if Treon didn't win the QB job? FSU has that luxury, UM doesn't. I am old enough to remember the Ryan Collins fiasco, and this would be 100x worse.

Advertisement

Inferior in your opinion. Treon is not even listed as a QB in some evaluations because it's so unlikely that he will be one in an major college. Treon is a 4 star ATHLETE. If you were to only give stars on him as a QB, he would not even be close to a 4 star.

Yes it's my opinion. And in my opinion, Rosier can't carry Harris's jockstrap. Harris's tape speaks for itself and it is superior in every way to Rosier's. Florida State has 3 consecutive first round quarterbacks, 1 is the reigning Heisman, and they're the current national champions. They saw fit to offer Harris quarterback, whether he plays that position or not remains to be seen. He just wanted a fair chance. It was a brilliant recruiting move on their part that we apparently couldn't bring ourselves to do. So let me ask you: Would you rather have Rosier or Harris at quarterback?

If not mistaken didn't Harris have a lot more talent around him? Easy to look good when you got good players around you.

Yeah same ****ing thing.

Did anyone think what the fallout "in the community" would be if Treon didn't win the QB job? FSU has that luxury, UM doesn't. I am old enough to remember the Ryan Collins fiasco, and this would be 100x worse.

This is what I am most concerned about. The moment he gets moved to DB or doesn't beat Kaaya, Ice will retaliate by cutting off his kids and bad mouthing the program in the community just like last time.

Did I miss anything?

Maybe it was him killing it at the US Army Bowl practices that changed their minds?

If not mistaken didn't Harris have a lot more talent around him? Easy to look good when you got good players around you.

LOL look at any FSU board or **** search his name on Twitter no FSU fan thinks Treon makes it as a QB. Treon is their "Rosier" because JJ Contsiento is Jimbos "hand picked QB of the future". So FSU doesn't even see Treon fit to carry JJ's jockstrap. Idiot.

Advertisement

LOL look at any FSU board or **** search his name on Twitter no FSU fan thinks Treon makes it as a QB. Treon is their "Rosier" because JJ Contsiento is Jimbos "hand picked QB of the future". So FSU doesn't even see Treon fit to carry JJ's jockstrap. Idiot.

@SoFlaSmitty: Having great talent around you is a weak excuse to say someone is an overrated player. His tape shows that he can make plays. Yes he was handing it off to Mark Walton and passing it to Lamar Parker, but he still had to show mobility and playmaking intangibles. If he didn't have quarterback talent, Booker T. would not have gone undefeated and been the top team in the country.

@GrozDozer: Yeah, because FSU boards and twitter noise are the best indicators for what the FSU staff is planning. Treon and JJ are a lot closer in caliber than Harris and Rosier are. They are getting an elite pocket passer in JJ and a legitimate dual threat quarterback and potential versatile athlete in Harris. What they are guaranteeing Treon is a CHANCE at quarterback, which is all that he's asking for, and in return they entrench themselves even deeper in South Florida by taking a respected legend in the area which, if you haven't noticed, is catastrophic for us. Are we in such a better quarterback situation that we think Rosier has better quarterback abilities than Harris to the point where we don't want the recruiting bump he would offer? I don't think so. Take a lap, Slapdick.

@SoFlaSmitty: Having great talent around you is a weak excuse to say someone is an overrated player. His tape shows that he can make plays. Yes he was handing it off to Mark Walton and passing it to Lamar Parker, but he still had to show mobility and playmaking intangibles. If he didn't have quarterback talent, Booker T. would not have gone undefeated and been the top team in the country.

@GrozDozer: Yeah, because FSU boards and twitter noise are the best indicators for what the FSU staff is planning. Treon and JJ are a lot closer in caliber than Harris and Rosier are. They are getting an elite pocket passer in JJ and a legitimate dual threat quarterback and potential versatile athlete in Harris. What they are guaranteeing Treon is a CHANCE at quarterback, which is all that he's asking for, and in return they entrench themselves even deeper in South Florida by taking a respected legend in the area which, if you haven't noticed, is catastrophic for us. Are we in such a better quarterback situation that we think Rosier has better quarterback abilities than Harris to the point where we don't want the recruiting bump he would offer? I don't think so. Take a lap, Slapdick.

Uh, we had an Elite 11 QB commit last year and an Elite 11 QB commit this year so I'd say yeah we are in a position to do whatever the **** we want. You and every other dumb **** on this board seem to constantly "know" what UM's staff is planning or at least you ******* run your mouth like you do so why wouldn't twitter and FSU MB's be a good source. Assclown.

Uh, we had an Elite 11 QB commit last year and an Elite 11 QB commit this year so I'd say yeah we are in a position to do whatever the **** we want. You and every other dumb **** on this board seem to constantly "know" what UM's staff is planning or at least you ****ing run your mouth like you do so why wouldn't twitter and FSU MB's be a good source. Assclown.

You mean the Elite 11 QB from last year that is apparently leaning towards leaving the school? Yeah he'll really contribute. After Williams graduates, Kaaya will start ahead of Olsen if he stays. Ask our own Peter Ariz. I don't claim to know what the Miami staff is doing. I'm saying what I personally think will happen and what I want to happen. That's why it's my opinion. Twitter and FSU fans are doing exactly what myself and everybody else here is doing: speculating. I'm just earmarking what I'm saying as speculation and personal preference. Evidently you need to learn how to read. You have still not answered my initial question as to whether you think Harris or Rosier is a better quarterback prospect. We know what the staff thinks. I'm asking for your opinion. So, unless you apparently don't have an opinion, grab a bench, ****wad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back