Do I Have This Correct??

SFbayCane

All American
Al Golden offers Treon Harris as a QB in the 11th hour and Golden is a fool for waiting that long.

Muschamp offers Brandon Powell in the 11th hour and he's the man because he's going to steal an elite recruit from us.

Did I miss anything?

Advertisement
Yes Golden told a high profile local recruit he did not see him as a QB at Miami, offered several other QBs and days after FSU wins a national title with a Heisman QB Golden offers him.

Advertisement
One difference Harris had an offer from the U as an athlete just now got the offer as a QB. Florida just now offered Powell for the 1st time

Advertisement
Yes Golden told a high profile local recruit he did not see him as a QB at Miami, offered several other QBs and days after FSU wins a national title with a Heisman QB Golden offers him.

And he took an inferior option out of state like Rosier instead of him.

Inferior in your opinion. Treon is not even listed as a QB in some evaluations because it's so unlikely that he will be one in an major college. Treon is a 4 star ATHLETE. If you were to only give stars on him as a QB, he would not even be close to a 4 star.

Al Golden offers Treon Harris as a QB in the 11th hour and Golden is a fool for waiting that long.

Muschamp offers Brandon Powell in the 11th hour and he's the man because he's going to steal an elite recruit from us.

Did I miss anything?

Huh? Well yeah, if Powell goes Muschamp gets credit, if Harris doesn't come because he is "over" Miami, Golden gets the blame. Harris is a local kid whose whole family has or had Miami connections. How else can you spin this?

Yes, you missed the fact that both Harris and Powell are laughing at Golden, and he went 0-2.

Results! The proof is in the pudding!

Advertisement
I'm telling you, now that "The Cloud" is gone, Golden needs and excuse, and his Coker like ploy in notr landing any QBs is gonna be his excuse for the next three years.

Did I miss anything?

Nope. & Any 18 year old kid who sees it any different is a fool.

I'm telling you, now that "The Cloud" is gone, Golden needs and excuse, and his Coker like ploy in notr landing any QBs is gonna be his excuse for the next three years.

Is the cloud really gone? The investigation is over...but didn't we get 9 over 3 starting next year? Or were we playing with a self imposed roster reduced team the last 2 years?

Advertisement

And he took an inferior option out of state like Rosier instead of him.

Wow, well thanks for sharing your incredible football insight with us. Guess Golden really dropped the ball hiring Coley as his OC/QB coach and not you. I mean for you to come in here and just declare how "inferior" Rosier is to a 5'10 running QB. I mean Coley must be a blithering idiot, after all he's probably been watching Treon for at least 2 years or more being an OC at FSU and now at UM, and STILL didnt really think he wanted him. I mean think about it. Jedd Fisch didnt make Treon a priority either did he? So I guess he's another buffoon who doesnt know jack about QBs, since he wanted Edouard over Treon too.

I know I speak for the whole board when I say thank you for enlightening us on what an inferior talent Rosier is over the great Treon Harris, who not ONE but TWO of our OC/QB coaches didnt really feel like recruiting, despite having had plenty of opportunity to evaluate him.

Did I miss anything?

Whoa whoa whoa there fella. That sounds suspiciously like some Golden slurping. You best check yourself SF. Its a fine line between your smart alec question and being a Golden D*ck rider.

QBs are a lot different- they almost always all commit before the senior seasons

Eh...not too sure about that. Yes...more teams are trying to fill classes up earlier, but I don't think QB's necessarily commit any earlier.

Advertisement
Back