DMoney: Fire Erick Marrero

UMAlum21

All ACC
Everyone's least favorite high school jock sniffer is running around playing cyber tonsil hockey with CJ Henderson. I can't think of a better representative of a Miami Hurricanes site than a writer running around playing icky cookie with gators fans and with a UF cover photo on twitter. Not only that, but he looks like Droopy Dog. Do us all a favor and put him out of his misery.

Advertisement
It would be one thing if the dude could write worth a tinkers dam. But alas.....he's fkn horrible.

Everyone's least favorite high school jock sniffer is running around playing cyber tonsil hockey with CJ Henderson. I can't think of a better representative of a Miami Hurricanes site than a writer running around playing icky cookie with gators fans and with a UF cover photo on twitter. Not only that, but he looks like Droopy Dog. Do us all a favor and put him out of his misery.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I am offended. Dont you dare compare Erick with Droopy Dog.

Because droopy dog is awesome. xD

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
And you better do what we say, [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] because we're all paying customers here.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

He certainly doesn't have 'Cane blood running thru his veins. If my best friend decides to attend UiF, then he ceases being by best friend. Period. Simple. End of discussion.

Snitch

Telling about some bs that means nothing trying to get somebody fired like a bxtch??.. crying over CJ Henderson lol smh

Advertisement
He certainly doesn't have 'Cane blood running thru his veins. If my best friend decides to attend UiF, then he ceases being by best friend. Period. Simple. End of discussion.

My best friend *could* go to UiF and remain my best friend, but I sure as **** wouldn't tweet his Gaytor **** all over.

Advertisement
I've said it before, but I'll say it again:

Erick sucks.

I'm hoping that Pete and D$ can "develop" him, but I smell a big ol' bust. Erick smells a lot of big ol' busts, too, what with all of that ***** dribbling from his mouth.

Pete selecting Erick as his protege is like if LeBron James started palling around with Marshall Plumlee.

Advertisement
Back