DL or LB exploring transfer options?

Advertisement
Nothing like a good ole fashioned speculation thread...

No facts, no information, just bashing of players that people decided they don't like for no reason at all & overreacting about shìt that's not even public yet & have no idea about the backstory on.

Classic CIS.
Thanks for posting this. It saves my lazy *** from doing it.

Advertisement
If it is Miller i'll be severely disappointed because that guy is the goods.

If his father is pushing it, he needs to look at opportunity and data this year and take a step back.

Snaps:
Ford - 427
Bethel - 407
Nesta - 185
Chigozie - 183
Miller - 147

As you can see, the 2 upperclassmen starters had 400 snaps a piece and the 3 backups had 140-180. With Bethel and Chigozie gone, that's 600 snaps up for grabs this year. DTs gas fairly quickly against tempo offenses, so they should want to be part of a rotation to stay fresh. Miller would have all the opportunity in the world next season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Barry Jackson is the biggest sh*t disturber and if the AD had any balls to them, they’d revoke his press credentials. ‘Stories’ like this are total hyberbole and I don’t think this guy has ever written anything positive about the program in years and always seems to be breaking damning or damaging news. I used to work around the football program while I was in college and staffers literally had to scream at him to stay away from players. Dude is a weasel and a hack.

Advertisement
Nothing like a good ole fashioned speculation thread...

No facts, no information, just bashing of players that people decided they don't like for no reason at all & overreacting about shìt that's not even public yet & have no idea about the backstory on.

Classic CIS.
^^^This^^^ ALL DAY

I really hope it’s not Miller. He’s an easy pick for a breakout player on defense.

We are set up to have a nice 3 man rotation at DT with Ford, Miller, and Nesta all being in their 3rd and 4th years and entering “grown man” territory.

Advertisement
Back