DL or LB exploring transfer options?

Y’all need to chill. That is an extremely vague **** splatter on the wall. He might as well just said someone on the defensive side. 2 of Nesta, Ford and Miller are starting. Most likely Miller as the 1 tech. Would be really dumb, doesn’t make sense.

Advertisement
Is it me or does anyone else find it interesting that Barry Jackson is being fed all this information? He's become the mouthpiece for everyone - including Hecht. There's an awful lot being let out on social media about kids on the team.
Obviously, someone with an agenda. Barry, as a reporter, should take that into consideration. Why is this person sharing this info. How does it benefit the leaker, etc. Who benefits from being ok to release certain player names (Williams) but not others (Player that broke curfew vs FIU). Protect some and not others. BJ, however, seems to have vetted the leaker enough to roll with what they are sharing because the last 2 months, he’s been fire with the info and 95% of it is negative.

a few more kids will leave. manny is pushing guys out.
also, i wouldnt be surprised if ford did.

Whats the strategy here though since we are already way under the 85 limit? Just push out kids who will never play? Do grad transfers count against your yearly 25 scholly limit or just the 85 total?

Don’t “zzzz” me, Brock.

You have no idea how soft Silvera is.

Got chewed out by Simpson at practice once and went into a shell for the rest of the day.

Also blocked half the fan base on Twitter.

@nystateofmind you’re right lmao.

but because he has a beard and gets off the bus without a shirt, we think he’s hard?

we see right through that.

Silvera has a lot to prove. He battled back from the broken foot and had a couple moments but the plays made to words spoken ratio needs to improve. My guess here is that Barry is talking about Jennings since Brooks and Flagg are here to play MLB.

Advertisement
Lol:
It was one of the few times I was negged to oblivion when I trashed this pick up. Dykstra was/is not Cane material, but I’m sure he appreciates the education we afforded him.

I was never really a fan of it either. Seemed like it was one of those last ditch desperation signings that we're infamous for.

If it is Miller i'll be severely disappointed because that guy is the goods.

If his father is pushing it, he needs to look at opportunity and data this year and take a step back.

Snaps:
Ford - 427
Bethel - 407
Nesta - 185
Chigozie - 183
Miller - 147

As you can see, the 2 upperclassmen starters had 400 snaps a piece and the 3 backups had 140-180. With Bethel and Chigozie gone, that's 600 snaps up for grabs this year. DTs gas fairly quickly against tempo offenses, so they should want to be part of a rotation to stay fresh. Miller would have all the opportunity in the world next season.

Solid post

Advertisement
Doubt someone on the current staff is feeding him this stuff...sounds like a disgruntled parent, relative, handler, portal player...or a fired coach, 🤷🏾‍♂️

Miller staying🙏🏾
some say it could be scott patchan

Attachments

• F59BB3E3-341B-427C-9FE2-BBFA6F81A31F.png
    F59BB3E3-341B-427C-9FE2-BBFA6F81A31F.png
    902.1 KB · Views: 147
Advertisement
Miller staying🙏🏾
some say it could be scott patchan
And this is exactly why Barry should have kept his mouth shut. Now the Twitter idiots are going to be up every front 7 player's *** with mere speculation. It is one thing to report a story, it is another to be the National Enquirer. I appreciate what he has done recently as the mouthpiece of the disgruntled BOT members, but this was **** poor on his part.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back