DL or LB exploring transfer options?

Don’t “zzzz” me, Brock.

You have no idea how soft Silvera is.

Got chewed out by Simpson at practice once and went into a shell for the rest of the day.

Also blocked half the fan base on Twitter.

I haven’t seen this first hand, but it wouldn’t surprise me. Then again, nothing would with this team anymore.

Advertisement
Wow hate for it to be Miller. He’s a big part of our interior DT rotation. Just can’t think else who it might be unless it’s Nesta. Could the 3 RS frosh DT’s be ready to ball if it’s Miller?
For some reason every time I read your post I read it in the voice of Brett Romberg, who I love. Watching him Sprint 40 yards downfield in person to block the safety on Willis McGahee screen pass against FSU was one of the most unbelievable things ive seen

Advertisement
Bruh.

Why are you following his dad on Twitter?!
I don’t, I remember someone i follow tweeted a projected starting dline unit next year and noticed under the tweet he was complaining about them not having miller starting and throwing slick jabs about other dlineman on the team.

I don’t, I remember someone i follow tweeted a projected starting dline unit next year and noticed under the tweet he was complaining about them not having miller starting and throwing slick jabs about other dlineman on the team.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Kid was a RS Freshman last year. I hope this isn't a case of an overbearing parent.
Seems like it’s exactly what that is to me unfortunately. It’s called a dline rotation for a reason, I dont Get the complaint but it is what it is. Don’t see anyone else complaining about playing time on the dline 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
It’s not Nesta, his profile always been like that. It’s either patchan or miller(check his dad twitter account) constantly complaining about favoritism and miller’s playing time while throwing shots at other dlineman on the team

He types worse than most of our decommits.

Someone started a thread already:

Interesting...I'd guess Joyner

EDIT: NVM reading through thread now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back