2024 DL Kamarion Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to immediately take a vote among all senior partners for the purpose of sending this gentleman to purgatory. Length of stay being indefinite or till he finds an adequate way makes amends due to cosigning any God **** gayturd filth!!!
That guy hes talking about isn't actually a gator. Hes a big time cane fan.

Advertisement
I was told by a teammate of his at UM that he was a chronic *********or, lol (and yeah, that's something I thought Id never type out here)
Man thats sick. Thank God I dont have that problem

1689534788848.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
In my opinion....Best TE in UM History...I was close to both Bubba Frank's & Shockey, and loved them both...but Winslow was realistically a WR/TE...and don't get me started on that 4th down catch vs WVU. For Coker to keep Berlin primarily under center, with the likes of our WRs, RBs and Winslow is Felonious.
Yeah that motorcycle accident ***ked dude up! People always say it’s football, but nah, it was that crash. I know people who changed completely after those motorcycle crashes man! Even so, he worked his Ahs off to come back and play good football for a few years after that. Wish he could’ve gotten himself some help.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Born a TN fan, but my youth had me enamored with the older Miami teams. Followed the program and the boards closely, but never wanted to fully come forward since for whatever reason I assumed being a fan of another team would be a death sentence here lol. I pull for y’all when it doesn’t negatively impact Tennessee.

I been down with Tennessee since Peerless nem stuck it to Florida State in ‘98.

Them ******* was insufferable. Y’all did the lord’s work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back