2024 DL Kamarion Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

@Hoyacane1620, different Big Kam (although both are from MS which makes things difficult). This is Kamron Beavers, offer posted here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe but I’m leaning no the days of us turning big DE’s into tackles is over. If he moves like an end at 275-285 keep him at end. Put him at 5 tech and keep it moving. It’s okay for us to be massive and athletic across the line lol
We can do that too you thinking he can be a monster at DE then, plus it pays off to be versatile in this new scheme

We can do that too you thinking he can be a monster at DE then, plus it pays off to be versatile in this new scheme
I think we’re moving towards multiple fronts on the dline and getting away from traditional 4 down lineman. I see situations where we use a big strong edge setting end on one side and have an olb/edge on the other side similar to Bama and Georgia.

This dude has versatility to slide inside on passing downs. I think we’ll have a mesidor big body moving forward

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think we’re moving towards multiple fronts on the dline and getting away from traditional 4 down lineman. I see situations where we use a big strong edge setting end on one side and have an olb/edge on the other side similar to Bama and Georgia.

This dude is versatile to slide inside on passing downs but I think we’ll have a mesidor big body moving forward
Yea i think that multiple style front is the way to go for the future as well, because that helps vs run and pass being so versatile. Like you said we saw that from Mesidor last year and with the guys we recruited in Wayne, Bain, & Collin all versatile. I think 2024 recruiting will be insane on the d-line we might sign 4 or 5 top 100 guys on the d-line

Yea i think that multiple style front is the way to go for the future as well, because that helps vs run and pass being so versatile. Like you said we saw that from Mesidor last year and with the guys we recruited in Wayne, Bain, & Collin all versatile. I think 2024 recruiting will be insane on the d-line we might sign 4 or 5 top 100 guys on the d-line
The DE room is heading in the right direction. Need to stack classes there and land a couple true DT body’s on the interior

Facts. Give him all the wallets of life possible within the budget.

jason alexander wallet GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back