2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

Advertisement
It appears that Joe S really is on the hot seat

Lmfao how is this not recoverable ??? Fck This clown 🤡 Any team that he would’ve shown interest in would’ve rolled out the red carpet for him just like we did at Miami… how is this an embarrassing loss when no recruiting site ever crystal balled him to us??

Y’all thought Auburn took him at the last minute when really staying home plus NIL won out so How would this outcome be on one coach and some negative mark on the program? GTFOH :diaf: 🤡

Last edited:
Agreed 100% The good ones have QB friendly systems and scheme to their strengths.

Miami had Gattis. Who did not lol.
Mullen is another who is very good with QB’s. Too bad he’s a suckful HC.

Advertisement
IMG_8500.gif

Please tell me this is some dumb twitter troll and not actually his family.

This is why I don’t tuck **** when people get on here with their bleeding hearts about “they have family members that read this guysm!!! DoNt Be MeAn!!”

Listen - people are looking out for themselves. We get used for **** all the time whether it’s NIL leverage or a free trip to a hot vacation spot. And they clown us on the regular just like we clown them on the message boards. It’s all bull****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Which coach told the media we were going to have an epic DL class?
I dont know or dont care.
You dont need to do that sh*t coming off of 5-7 and recruiting kids from places that are long shots to land.
I love the 3 dl commitments...but i never was on this epic dl class gig that ALLL the miami media members were on. Every UM Social media i intake stated this including this site.

Advertisement
Always funny when people get mad at other posters who are voicing their disappointment with results after what has been barked for the last 6 months about the best DL class in America. If you have anything to say about it you are a dumb ****** fan lol. You are just supposed to accept it I guess and remember its a long way until December! Same goes for the commitments then, if that’s the case and we can’t get upset about our lack of wins on the trail after what was hyped up all spring/summer, then we can’t get overly excited about what we have either since it’s a long way til December lol. Such a joke, let fans cope and complain about what they want to complain about ESPECIALLY when it’s warranted. It’s a ******* message board, if you have an issue with it, block em/ignore em…but don’t ***** about other people not being happy about what we are seeing, foh.

Advertisement
Back